and today was a day just like any other..

SpeckyBecky

MAC SFF
RCMA Loose powder
Covergirl Sophisticated Sable blush (the light color)

MAC satellite dreams, tilt
Covergirl Disco ball
Rimmel Jet Black liner
Diorshow mascara

Covergirl Strawberry Fizz lip gloss

*please forgive the eyebrows...i'm attempting to grow them out in some places haha*

brightbluejc1.jpg

brightblueeyesux2.jpg

MACATTAK

Really, really pretty! Just wondering if you use anything as a base, because it looks like the shadow is wearing off in the middle. Great job though!

Babylard

yeah this look is reallly pretty... i agree with macattack, the shadow is creasing. you should def use a base like mac paint, paint pot, urban decay primer potion, or the likes! it helps a lot xD

SpeckyBecky

I didn't use a base today...and granted I took these pictures after wearing the makeup for 8 hours..haha...but I normally use UDPP..but I find that it makes it harder to blend the makeup when using it. It just kind of sticks to one place and will not move. haha.
th_dunno.gif

MACATTAK

^^ Wow! That is some awesome staying power for 8 hours with no base! My shadows would look like pooh after 1! I prefer the creamier bases (paint pots or even a fluidline) because UDPP can be drying
smiles.gif

Jot

great look. think i'll be copying this tomorrow as i'm in a bit of a brown rut and want to break out

hotpink1326

Looks great, especially for not using a base!!! I agree about UDPP but find if you use other products along with it, it works so much better!! For me personally... i use a little bit of vaseline, then on top of that i use either a paint or paint pot, then use my UDPP on top of that. I blend them all together with my finger on my eye. You might want to try different products with your UDPP cause it seriously makes it so much easier to work with. Just a suggestion! Although, i wouldnt use a base either if my makeup stayed that good, haha!! Sorry for rambling...

Your makeup is very pretty
smiles.gif

SpeckyBecky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
^^ Wow! That is some awesome staying power for 8 hours with no base! My shadows would look like pooh after 1! I prefer the creamier bases (paint pots or even a fluidline) because UDPP can be drying
smiles.gif

Awesome. thanks for the tip!
smiles.gif

SpeckyBecky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Looks great, especially for not using a base!!! I agree about UDPP but find if you use other products along with it, it works so much better!! For me personally... i use a little bit of vaseline, then on top of that i use either a paint or paint pot, then use my UDPP on top of that. I blend them all together with my finger on my eye. You might want to try different products with your UDPP cause it seriously makes it so much easier to work with. Just a suggestion! Although, i wouldnt use a base either if my makeup stayed that good, haha!! Sorry for rambling...

Your makeup is very pretty
smiles.gif

and thank you! I'll have to try this too..because I want to use my UDPP! haha

Latest posts