And when the grove is dead and gone ..

claralikesguts

you look beautiful!
smiles.gif

stronqerx

lol i was about to say you look like kelly rowland too ! You're gorgeous, I really love this look, I think im going to have to try that chrome yellow in the corners it looks so nice.

janieboo

Gorgeous! Looks really pretty. And damn girl, your hair is wild in the best way possible - very Carrie Bradshaw circa season 1, I LOVE IT.

NubianHoneii

You girls are too sweet! I really appreciate the compliments!

I hear that Kelly Roland thing all the time, guys even try to get at me in the street by yelling "hey, Kelly Roland!". I don't see it personally, but i guess i do
smiles.gif
She's a beautiful girl though so I really feel like something being compared to her.

Im following Kelly's play sis Beyonce this summer with these lace wigs. Im using them as protective styling as i nurse my own color treated nightmare hair back into some order. So no, thats not my real hair --- but im going to rock it like nobody's biz
smiles.gif

Retropinuplady

beautiful, i know what you mean my little girl is always trying to get my make up,maybe her mac obsession has started at an early age lol

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianHoneii
You girls are too sweet! I really appreciate the compliments!

I hear that Kelly Roland thing all the time, guys even try to get at me in the street by yelling "hey, Kelly Roland!". I don't see it personally, but i guess i do
smiles.gif
She's a beautiful girl though so I really feel like something being compared to her.

Im following Kelly's play sis Beyonce this summer with these lace wigs. Im using them as protective styling as i nurse my own color treated nightmare hair back into some order. So no, thats not my real hair --- but im going to rock it like nobody's biz
smiles.gif

Girl you are definately rocking this look. Kudos to you. You are making me want to drag out my dreaded Chrome Yellow again. Also darlin... if you paid for it...its yours!
pompom.gif

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I don't think I have ever seen one of your FOTDs. I love it. You resemble Kelly Rowland.

Co-Sign!

And your son is toooooooooo cute! My daughter is 10 months, and she's trying to walk. I'm waitin for the day she finds my train case, too! LOL...too cute!