Andy Samberg, the lonely island.

tara_hearts

Have y'all heard of Andy Samberg and his comedy troupe? It's called the lonely island and they are freakin hilarious. They do skits for snl and i'm addicted to their youtube channel. Check out these vids they are funny. But not to loud if you are at work
smiles.gif
"I'm on a boat" features t-pain and "Like a boss" has seth rogen.

YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version

YouTube - Jizz In My Pants

YouTube - Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version

xsnowwhite

hahah I love Andy Samberg I think he is hilarious. The I'm On a Boat video is so freaking funny. I havent seen the others but I will watch them later i bet theyre funny

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
hahah I love Andy Samberg I think he is hilarious. The I'm On a Boat video is so freaking funny. I havent seen the others but I will watch them later i bet theyre funny

My fave is "Jizz in my pants" as bad as that sounds.
They totally nail the euro/techno vibe haha.

tara_hearts

Haha, the backseatsmen. "Your ASHAMED of MEEEE!"
My boyfriend looks at me like i'm a effin idiot when i'm at the computer laughing. He doesn't get the backseatsmen, he thinks it's creepy.
Have you seen "The bing bong brothers?"
It's making fun of the ying yang twins.

YouTube - Bing Bong Brothers

Asela88

FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!..i cant watch the mtv movie awards andy is gonna be hosting it should be great..jizz in my pants is my favorite also lol

statusmode

love them!!! the I'm on a boat video is hilarious but my favorite has to be Jizz in my pants lol ''she looked at me, that's when she said it- looked me dead in the eye 'that's cash or credit?'" hahaha I'm so easily amused i love it
does anyone else agree that the stylist for Jizz in my pants video did an A+ job? I love what the boys wear!!

chocolategoddes

I'm in love with all three of them! I have about 5 of their songs on my ipod and it's cool to see them get a little bit of fame now.

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by statusmode
love them!!! the I'm on a boat video is hilarious but my favorite has to be Jizz in my pants lol ''she looked at me, that's when she said it- looked me dead in the eye 'that's cash or credit?'" hahaha I'm so easily amused i love it
does anyone else agree that the stylist for Jizz in my pants video did an A+ job? I love what the boys wear!!

I know, right?
The clothes are awesome and I LOVE Andy's faux hawk. God he's gorgeous. Even making ridiculous "O" faces haha. And Jorma is too cute as well. He is the one in the grocery store.

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I'm in love with all three of them! I have about 5 of their songs on my ipod and it's cool to see them get a little bit of fame now.

I have vids on my blackberry. I've watched them so many times I shouldn't still love them but I do.

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceb1990
Have you seen the movie that they made, "Hot Rod"? That was hillarious too
smiles.gif

Nooooo! I am glad that you reminded me though, i really need to see it. & I am stoked about him hosting mtv awards tomorrow night. I already have my dvr set
yes.gif

User35

holy crap Im on a boat is my new summer theme song....lol Im gonna download that ! Its gonna rock in Havasu and my Mexican cruise this summer. lol !!!

staceb1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara_hearts
Nooooo! I am glad that you reminded me though, i really need to see it. & I am stoked about him hosting mtv awards tomorrow night. I already have my dvr set
yes.gif

I'm so excited about that
smiles.gif
A random thing that I just found out the other day is that he's dating Joanna Newsom, whose one of my absolute favorite musicians ever
cutey.gif

chocolategoddes

Quote:
I know, right?
The clothes are awesome and I LOVE Andy's faux hawk. God he's gorgeous. Even making ridiculous "O" faces haha. And Jorma is too cute as well. He is the one in the grocery store.

He has a really handsome face but the fact that he's so dorky just makes him even hotter to me.
I can't believe Jorma is in his 30s. He looks 15 years old! He's too cute.

Quote:
yes.gif

I've been looking forward to this years awards because of him.
Those "For Your Consideration" videos are hilarious.
My fave:
YouTube - Andy Samberg - MTV Movie Awards 2009 Best Fight Slaughter Shack

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
holy crap Im on a boat is my new summer theme song....lol Im gonna download that ! Its gonna rock in Havasu and my Mexican cruise this summer. lol !!!

that will be awesome. My fave part is Andy goin "I'm on a boat aaaand it's goin fast aaaand I got a nautical themed pashmina afghan." Haha how randomn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceb1990
I'm so excited about that
smiles.gif
A random thing that I just found out the other day is that he's dating Joanna Newsom, whose one of my absolute favorite musicians ever
cutey.gif

Lucky girl. I think it's really cool she's plays the celtic harp. Very different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
He has a really handsome face but the fact that he's so dorky just makes him even hotter to me.
I can't believe Jorma is in his 30s. He looks 15 years old! He's too cute.

I've been looking forward to this years awards because of him.
Those "For Your Consideration" videos are hilarious.

I Know his dorkiness attracts me more then anything. Like I saw him on "I love you man" and I was like ok he's cute.. then i saw jizz in my pants and I was like... I'm in love. Haha. Jorma looks 15 but i'd totally nail him.

Oooh & my fave 'for your consideration ' is the villian one, where he has the big mustache and top hat and gives the girl a basket of puppies. Rofl.

YouTube - For Your Consideration: "Gentle Dismemberment"

tara_hearts

hahaha Jorm does the wildest dance. His scrawny butt is cute as ever doing it though. Haha I dont know how Bill Hader keeps a straight face. & Why is Jorm in his boxers? I get the feeling he doesn't ever wear alot of clothes. Have you seen the vid wear he has no pants on? Lmao

staceb1990

Quote:
hahaha Jorm does the wildest dance. His scrawny butt is cute as ever doing it though. Haha I dont know how Bill Hader keeps a straight face. & Why is Jorm in his boxers? I get the feeling he doesn't ever wear alot of clothes. Have you seen the vid wear he has no pants on? Lmao

Haha, on the behind the scenes for Hot Rod he runs around with no pants and scares everybody
th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts