ANGEL by Thierry Mugler ..comments?

FlaLadyB

I have smelled it on the sample page in Nordstroms magazine and loved it! Want to try and get the Angel Star bottle ..

Comments??????

kariii

I don't have any recommendations I just wanted to say I'm in love with your avatar.. and was wondering if it's your work and if there was an FOTD on it.. cuz I'd love to see it.

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
I don't have any recommendations I just wanted to say I'm in love with your avatar.. and was wondering if it's your work and if there was an FOTD on it.. cuz I'd love to see it.

awww thanks!! Actually I think I copped it off a Nordstrom magazine at one time way back and cut it way down. I just loved the look and it has been my signature from then on.
smiles.gif

nichollecaren

its a fragrance that you either love...or hate. my friend loved it...raved about it. I hated it...my bf hated it...my sister hated it...but her bf loved it.

I have never heard ANYONE say it was 'just okay'...its either "wow!" or "ugh!!"

Its distinctive for sure.

Pandor@

Angel by TM is a classic!!! Haven't you noticed it on other women before?

But I don't know about Angel Star, because it's still different from that magical classic Angel I've always loved.

Whatever you decide to get, remember, that TM's perfumes are:
- of very high quality,
- last long;
- are easily noticed by both men and women.

I love my ol' skool "Angel" perfume by TM - it's a cult classic.

FlaLadyB

yes..it seems people either love it or hate it.

I DID actually try it on yesterday to see for myself.. I like it.. it needs to dry down obviously, and I wonder if some of the people who dislike it didn't give it a chance??

I was told by the perfume person that this does not have any REAL flowers in it. Wonder is that made a difference.

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
I wonder if some of the people who dislike it didn't give it a chance??

I didnt...maaan, I washed off my hand immediately!

Okay, i'll give it another go.

Aliki

I love it. It smells like caramelized sugar (the taste i don't like, but the smell... oh the smell
th_thstars.gif
). It's definitely for colder days, it'd be too heavy for summer, so it's the right time to buy it
smiles.gif

cherry24

i love it, a really sexy scent! but so expensive!
There's a range of hair products you can get in ireland/uk by Lee Stafford and all of it smells like Angel. I have a shine spray so my hair smells like it all day for alot cheaper!

darklocke

I'm one of those who just can't handle this perfume. It makes me sick to my stomach.. I just think it's too heavy, and way to sweet. We're all different!
smiles.gif

makeba

its an awesome fragrance. one that you will remember or recognize when you enter a room if someone has it on. its true that either you like it or hate it and everyones body chem is different,like my girl the chocolate notes is noticeable on her while the musk notes are high for me. its one of those scents that its so heavy i have to spray it in the air and i run through the mist! or you can get a cotton swab and spray it and then hit your pulse points. i had the fragrance oil and found it to be even better becuz you can control the amount you put on.
angel innocence is my favorite though becuz i love the citrus notes the most.

supernova

I too am wearing this right now. I absolutely love it. I own over 50 different perfumes and this one is one of my top 3. It smells like patchouli to me. I wear it all year round. One squirt is enough to last almost all day. Also if you buy the bottle you can take it in to Macy's and they have a refil station that is a lot more affordable. I think to refill the 3.4 oz bottle it is like $45 vs the $85 for a new bottle. I am almost at the point to refill for the first time and I have had this since 2005.

Sojourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
I'm one of those who just can't handle this perfume. It makes me sick to my stomach.. I just think it's too heavy, and way to sweet. We're all different!
smiles.gif

same, it's just repulsive to me...I might try it again though, just to make sure hehe