Angel/Fairy Effect! Please create a FOTD for Fairy Effect r/o

I_Love_Buffy

I am going to a party (Theme: Fairy). Please help me out guys. I am clueless on how to create this look. Thanks!
xoxoxoxoxo

fireatwill

Im not sure but I dont think this belongs in this forum.
ssad.gif

sallytheragdol

If you want to be a more woodsy fairy I'd do a look with mossy greens on the eyes and golden pink lips and cheeks, but if you want to be a more etheral fairy, go for pale lavendars on the eyes with cool pinks on your lips an cheeks

pumpkincat210

They have Fake lashes at Sally Beauty appropriately named "fairies".
Whatever brand you choose I definately think you should incorporate fake lashes to add to the drama!

Rowan

Oooh, these are pretty ideas! Another thing you might want to do after blush is highlight your cheekbones & bridge of nose with something like Benefit Moonbeam or Highbeam or even Wet N Wild's allover shimmer powder or shimmer liquid. If you want some actual sparkle, you use crystals around the outer eye area. I've seen crystals for the face at places like Sally's.

For lips, I like the idea of gloss or even a lip stain in one of the colors Sallytheragdol mentioned. Over that, you could apply a clear gloss with sparkles. For the eyes, I love the idea of mossy green or lavender, but to add onto that, concentrate the color on lids only & then highlight brow area with a shimmery light-colored neutral. Or you could just wear a shimmery light neutral allover w/just masacara & skip liner completely!