Angel Lipstick Question

rachybloom

Hiya.. just a quick q. about angel lipstick since I'm doing an online MAC order (too lazy to go to the mall :p)

is it super frosty or chalky? I'm pretty fair (MUFE HD 115) and am looking to use it as a pretty pink/neutral (I guess like the Victoria's Secret look maybe), but NOT a washed out/baby pink look.. I don't want it to wash me out or dry my lips (since they tend to get flakey anyways). Can anyone describe the finish or have swatches of it on their lips/skin?

thanks
smiles.gif

brokenxbeauty

I find Angel to bit a bit frosty, on me anyway. I'd say it washes me out a bit usually, depending on what I pair it with and what I'm wearing.
I would take pictures for you but I left my camera at school. =/

xxsgtigressxx

im pale, and i love angel. on me its more of a true light pink rather than a beige pink if that makes sense. Its a bit frosty but not too much. i love it!

rachybloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenxbeauty
I find Angel to bit a bit frosty, on me anyway. I'd say it washes me out a bit usually, depending on what I pair it with and what I'm wearing.
I would take pictures for you but I left my camera at school. =/

its ok
smiles.gif
, your description definitely helped.. I might just wait and go to the mall this weekend instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
im pale, and i love angel. on me its more of a true light pink rather than a beige pink if that makes sense. Its a bit frosty but not too much. i love it!

Could you by any chance tell me how it compares to Hue l/s? thanks for your description btw!

aleksis210

It's not frosty or chalky it's kind of a nice medium and on me it's a natural looking fleshtone pink...I'd say a medium/light rosey pink.

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx

I'm also pale and this is how it is on me. I usually lighten it slightly with C-Thru l/g so it's not too pink. I love it though, it's perfect for when I want to do the almost no make up look, but have a hint of cute pink natural lips!

xxsgtigressxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachybloom
its ok
smiles.gif
, your description definitely helped.. I might just wait and go to the mall this weekend instead.

Could you by any chance tell me how it compares to Hue l/s? thanks for your description btw!

Hue is beautiful too, its a glaze but it shows up really well. Its more of a really pale peachy pink in my opinion, angel is cooler toned and more vibrant, hue is more natural think "J Lo" lip.
smiles.gif
I have them both and I adore them and wear them with different looks
smiles.gif

maketotheup

I am in love with angel. It is my favorite lipsick. I too have fair skin. I don't think it looks to frosty at all and it is for sure not chalky. Just smooth, creamy, baby pink.

MissMochaXOXO

it's just a shimmery light pink on me! its not frosty or chalky, its really pretty
smiles.gif
look it up in the kim. k thread, it was her singnature color.