Annabelle Cosmetics

Rebellefleur

Have any of you guys tried stuff from annabelle?
Ive actually tried quite a lot from their line since I used to work at a store that sold their stuff. Annabelle has pretty good, and its affordable.
Ive tried their glitter eyeliners - one of my fave products from them, lipglosses - decent, Mascara = LOOOVE. definitely a stand out product from them, I used to get asked if I was wearing false lashes when I was using their mascara - which reminds me I need to re-purchase it sometime in the near future... Ive also tried their pigments.. all really good if you like bright colors, their eyeshadows - (single ones) really good quality - known for their packaging (they look just like mac single shadows), and finally their brushes - got them on sale for around $3.99 each. definitely worth it they dont really shed and theyre really the only drugstore brushes Ive tried.

unraveling

I realize this thread is from December, but I am intrigued, as a friend of mine in Canada posted a beautiful bronzer from this line on IG. I am interested in hearing more thoughts on this line if anyone has tried it.

kachelle

ive mainly ever had experience with Anabelle eye liners, IMO they are a total waste of money. They sell them in the Drugstores up here in Canada, I just avoid that section when shopping for cheap makeup to try.

Latest posts