Annual Xmas Party Eye Look HELP!!

jaeljasmine

I'm wearing this dress to our company Christmas Party. It's a very dress up occasion (NO JOKE! - the middle aged women wear gowns...)
What the heck should I wear for an eye look?!?! I want it to be WOW but no too over the top (it's a cocktail-ish party not a club)... Please help on ideas. I'm volleying with the idea of a red lip.
PLEASE HELP!!! The part is in like 8 hours.
wtff.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
A red lip would be so pretty with that. Maybe something 40s- or 50s-inspired for the eye look?

mosha010

What shoes are you wearing? I would use a hot pink only cause I go for wow unexpected factor. Red and black is beautiful only that it'll be a bit expected.... No offense. I love that combo too. But if you feel comfy with a pink lip or even a bright purple lip, kinda gives you an edge IMO

jaeljasmine

I had to switch dresses at the last minute... I forgot my "girls" have increased in size due to breast-feeding. So the other dress no longer fit. Here's what I ended up going with. Creme cup was a lipstick I chose. I didn't take a good picture when the lipstick was still on but you get the idea… Also thanks for the tips!
a96f396d_image.jpeg
9c3d563c_image.jpeg

Latest posts