Another attempt???

star1692

I won't bore you with all the details of this one, only because I don't think I can begin to remember what I used!! HAHAHA

Do you think my brows are over done?? I sware I'm trying to improve!

Please tell me what you honestly think....I value all you opinions!!!

hyperRealGurl

lashes look lovley........ and i really like the colors u used for the lids.. and ur brows are look great
smiles.gif

kaneda

Love the eyeshadow and the lashes. I do think the brows are a bit too dark and think thats partly because of the blond hair (if you look at photo 5, I think they're still too dark and too drawn on, but its not as noticble [sp?]). But I do love the shape your getting from them
smiles.gif

star1692

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
lashes look lovley........ and i really like the colors u used for the lids.. and ur brows are look great
smiles.gif

Thanks! I've really been trying to get a look that is cute on me. Just can't seem to find it! ha

star1692

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda
Love the eyeshadow and the lashes. I do think the brows are a bit too dark and think thats partly because of the blond hair (if you look at photo 5, I think they're still too dark and too drawn on, but its not as noticble [sp?]). But I do love the shape your getting from them
smiles.gif

Thank you soo much! I'll see what I can do about not making them so dark next time.

MAC is love

I see like a little tiny thick patch of hair on both of these like right at the beginning, which makes me think they look a little odd...right where they start off, but the rest looks nice

star1692

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC is love
I see like a little tiny thick patch of hair on both of these like right at the beginning, which makes me think they look a little odd...right where they start off, but the rest looks nice

Can you explain what you mean?? I'm a little confused??

MissLorsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by star1692
Can you explain what you mean?? I'm a little confused??

this what i gather of her explanation - let me knwo if it makes sense. Ther area of eyebrow near the bridge of your nose - particularly the bottom where is angles up to your arch i think could be shorter. it looks like the bottom bits of your brows near the bridge of your nose can be made a bit thinner to place more emphasis on the arch. itl make your arch look longer and make your eyes appear longer too - does that make sense?

star1692

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissShiva
this what i gather of her explanation - let me knwo if it makes sense. Ther area of eyebrow near the bridge of your nose - particularly the bottom where is angles up to your arch i think could be shorter. it looks like the bottom bits of your brows near the bridge of your nose can be made a bit thinner to place more emphasis on the arch. itl make your arch look longer and make your eyes appear longer too - does that make sense?

YES!! I understand exactly what you mean now! Thanks for helping me make sence of that. Now If I can only fix it and make them look right! Getting me brows perfect is like the hardest part!!

Latest posts