Another Counterfeit Seller xHeather19x

MACForME

While perusing Ebay this past week, we found ANOTHER seller with fake palettes. I asked her (out of curiousity) where they came from.. She claimed she purchased them from a retailers at a reduced price because "they were dropped".. I proceeded to tell her that i didnt think they looked right and she should mayce call MAC customer service find out before labeling them as MAC palettes.. Here is her answer:

*Lol, you do not know the first thing about authenticating products. Anybody knows you cannot authenticate an item over the phone like you claim. I buy Louis Vuitton all the time but just because I am a buyer does not make me a professional who can authenticate. My item is the same as every other posted on ebay. You cannot claim an item is not authentic because it is broken- things get dropped lol. Please check all other listings on ebay to assure you my product is no different. You are also more than welcome to check my feedback and see that I have NEVER sold anything fake.
- xheatherg19x *

WOW.. right? I've been using MAC forEVER.. my first eyeshadow was IceBox.. (for those who remember) and i've been professionally using MAC for YEARS.. this is what i get for trying to be nice i guess.. She had a ton of them up and this is what she advertises them as:

*MAKE OFFER!* BNIB MAC 180 EYESHADOW PALETTE *ANY COLOR YOU WILL EVER NEED! #260856041077

Sadly, i think this fake palette sold for 90$.. ugh.

XNatalieX

Ugh there is just no getting through to people like this. They are either so uneducated with what they are selling. Or so in denile they know what they are selling is fake but are too busy enjoying the $$$ to accept it. Its sad that people are swindled by these Ebay sellers and their so called "reputable sellers". Even if they were dropped they look fine to me. None of the shadows look shattered and the casing looks in good condition (except the hinge part). Also AS IF MAC would sell or make anything that damned ugly. It looks like Coastal Scents 88 palette products placed in another package. Also sorry you got such a catty reply from this xheatherg19x.

Latest posts