Another d@mn Lure haul...

mindy504

Argh. I feel like the last one on the boat, posting pics of my Lure haul!! I ordered it one week ago, and it just arrived tonight via the late UPS man.

I haven't played with anything yet...I first wanted to take pics and share!! Also-- who else LOVES the smell of a new MAC lipstick? I don't know if it's the plastic inner casing or the actual lipstick...but gosh be darn, I love it!

Okie, time to bon voyage onto the pictures...

Everything all together now..
100_0524.jpg

Just the basics! Tanner in "deep dark", blot sheets, Violet piggie
100_0525.jpg

Lipglasses...Bait on the left, Phosphorelle on the right. I want Sex Ray too..
100_0527.jpg

Stroke of Lust on left, Lure on right...I <3 Lure!!
100_0528.jpg

Waternymph, Mancatcher....I like the green packaging on everything else BUT the eyeshadows!!! looks so cheap/tacky
100_0530.jpg

I LOVE BLUSHCREME PEARLS!!!!!!!! Yay. They need more than 4..anyways, Maidenchant on the left, Lune on the right.
100_0531.jpg

Apripeach pearlizer. I may return this...since I already own 4 pearlizers that I never use, and this color isn't uber pretty. :/
100_0533.jpg

Sexy fluidliners, come to momma! (L-R) Delphic, Haunting, Nightfish
100_0534.jpg

Summer starts soon, as I have finals next week. Come summer, I will have a chance to actually play with all the new makeup I've accumulated recently...
greengrin.gif
P.S. I give this collection a 4 out of 5 stars. Pretty good, but not OMG good!! They would need a bright piggie in order to get 5 stars, hehe.
wavey.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Lovely!! Enjoy all of your new goodies! I have yet to try mine out.

Latest posts