another dumb question.

tannny

ok over the years the mac label kind of wore off my brushes, now there is nothing that says MAC on it and its kind of engraved in the handle but i cant see it. Im a weird person that likes my stuff to look perfect so i was wondering if there is anything i can do to get the mac logo back on there. I KNOW IM WEIRD im sorry guys please forgive me but i know there is someone on here that gets what im trying to do. i tried white out, lmao yes, white out and that was a mess so any suggestions???

pumpkincat210

well..its hard to do. You could get some silver acrylic paint and squirt a teeny bit on and wipe it off with your fingers..hopefully the paint will stay in the groove..
A lot of my brushes have the mac worn off too. I just wouldn't worry about it, or buy some new brushes!

Corvs Queen

what about making a home stencil with some tape and a razor blade. Then place that over the brush and use a silver nail polish or something. That's what I would do.

Miss Pumpkin

Get a very thin silver/white permanent marker and go over the lines !
smiles.gif

jeanna

sorry, no suggestions to get them back on there once they've rubbed off, but for any new brushes, just give the logo a coat or two of clear nail polish
smiles.gif

aziajs

I don't know if it will work but what if you get some silver leaf from a craft store and lay that over the part that is still engraved and transfer it by rubbing a eraser or playing card or something over it?

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
sorry, no suggestions to get them back on there once they've rubbed off, but for any new brushes, just give the logo a coat or two of clear nail polish
smiles.gif

Oh that's a great idea!
Clear nail polish must have as many uses as Duct Tape
tong.gif