Another fake All Girl on ebay, beware

1165Cheryl

Here is another fake being sold and the buyer know's it's a fake. I've seen pictures on the lid, ect and it has that stupid nozzle on it along with other clearly fake signs. Also the color isnt anything like all girl. She said she was going to take it down and thanked me for all the help. she said she bought it off ebay and doesnt know pigments well but was selling it cause she didnt like the color. I saw today she has re-listed it along with 2 other colors. To make a long story short, beware, dont buy

item# 150364532704

MAC pigment "All Girl" - eBay (item 150364532704 end time Aug-12-09 14:42:21 PDT)

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdownbaby
Thank you for posting this!
How do we know it's not fake?

If you search Specktra you will find some threads listing how to figure out the difference between a real and a fake.
smiles.gif

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdownbaby
Thank you for posting this!
How do we know it's not fake?

If your new to pigments then there are thread's here that are very helpful. If you know the basic's, atleast with this one it was easy to tell. Ask to see pictures showing the top, bottom, color, ect, once I saw the plastic insert lid was the nozzle type I knew it was a fake. It was clear by the color also it was a fake. Most fakes arent made like this anymore but some are. MAC has never made the plastic with a nozzle type nose to it so those types are very easy to tell.

It really upset me cause she thanked me for all my help, said she was taking it down and bang a week later back up it is. I wouldnt be surprised if she changed lids. I try and help new sellers of pigments and some are really thankful but then there are others that "act as if" when in fact they care more about money then someones health.

Some sellers say they don't take returns but try emailing them before you buy if you have doubts, keep the emails and if you get a fake then they "mis-lead" you in the listing & emails which makes the listing in violation of ebays policy's and most sellers will give you a refund once they know you will report them if you don't get your money back.

I could go on and on, lol, people who knowingly sell fakes really gets to me. They dont realize though the buyer actually has more control then they know. If a seller's listing is in violation of a policy then there terms, ect are not as valid.

1165Cheryl

I know, it gets me sick...people dont care and I dont understand that. My buyers always come first, to see someone purposely selling a fake and not caring what it can do to someones eyes and pocket book, well I dont see how they can sleep at night.