Another fake glitter?

panda0410

The second listing is definitely a fake. The first one doesn't have enough detail to tell, ask her for a pic of the base clear and close up
smiles.gif

The other to think about is this, Grey Glitter was Dcd YEARS ago. IKts like Coco Beach, All Girl etc etc having even one of these items would be a rare find, having 3 is just nuts. This glitter (in authenticity) is really hard to find
ssad.gif

rockin

The first one is from a seller that had fake 'burnt burgundy' (confirmed by pictures she sent me on request). I then looked closer at some of their other pigments and found them to be fake. I wouldn't chance it.

pleomorphic

*sigh*
Oh well, I knew it was a long shot. Thanks very much for your help, ladies.
Panda, what was it specifically about the second listing that gave it away? To my unpracticed eye, it looks ok. What am I missing?

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
The box - this glitter was issued on old style boxes
winks.gif

How sure are you on this?? I specifically remember a few years back, I did a gone but not forgotten for grey and light green glitters. They couldn't find me grey, but they were able to find the light green for me. This was maybe 3 years ago. The gone but not forgotten program only researches 2 yrs back from when an item was dc'ed. So that would mean that grey was dc'ed maybe about 5 yrs ago and that that would mean that that would be a new style box.