Another faker.

ruca_or_hina

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
How can you tell? Not that I'm challenging you, I just want to be edcucated for future reference. =)

well for one, there's a rim type edge on the see-through plastic top

... these eyeshadows keep popping up on ebay under different users as the other auctions are taken down

panda0410

Also, look very closely at the barcodes on thes of the 4 bottom boxes - the colours sitting on the boxes are different but the barcodes are identical.......

Xqueeze_me

I have reported this seller including its peers to eBay and MAC here. Just waiting for the replies now. The following fakers are from Thailand and they registered to be an eBay seller together within a week/month:

radio0star
obagesa
cosmetic-stars (Not a registered user. FINALLY!)
beauty-boost
beautiquity

Not sure if eBay or MAC would do anything about it but hopefully they will. Its not fair that the fakers get away with selling their fake crap.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Cant they just (ebay) block his IP address to prevent new user names?

Well now that would be the easy thing to do...LOL!!
lol.gif

ExquisiteImages

I don't think blocking his IP address is a great idea because what happens if his sister or brother shares the same computer and buys on eBay too? He or she then can't log in using his or her own screen name because the IP address has been blocked.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
I don't think blocking his IP address is a great idea because what happens if his sister or brother shares the same computer and buys on eBay too? He or she then can't log in using his or her own screen name because the IP address has been blocked.

I think that for repeat offenders this should definitely be an option, accessibility to others can be found elsewhere for most people and for the sake of one persons access to ebay to allow multiple infringements (and many of them are repeat fake listers) it is a bit of a conflict of interest. Dont get me wrong I can see what you are saying, but I dont think that fakers should simply be allowed to re-register a new user name from the same IP every time they get caught.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruca_or_hina
well for one, there's a rim type edge on the see-through plastic top

... these eyeshadows keep popping up on ebay under different users as the other auctions are taken down

Ah! I see now. Thank you so much.

Latest posts