Another Heatherette screwup..

panther27

So I got off the phone with my Macy's MAC counter and they still have not received Heatherette yet!!The MA told me that their shipment comes from D.C. and they lost the shipment somewhere there,and not just to that counter,to this WHOLE region-which is like 15 stores.She then said that they wouldn't be getting it,which scared me,but she said that she meant it wouldn't be there in time for the 20th release date-MAC had to reorder and then ship it out to my counter and to all of the stores instead of finding the original shipment which means that Heatherette will not be arriving for another few days.So the MA said that it will be launching on the 27th instead and that she would definately be getting Heatherette tho.That's all that matters really as long as I am able to get it but still,WTH??Is this happening to anyone else?
angry.gif

.VivaDiva.

No nothing like that here. I just called Macy's and they have it out already so I'm going today to pick it up. So sorry for the muck-up on your end. I know how frustrating it must be.

hkgirl

that scared me, i called macys at ventura ca. and they said they're having it out tomorrow. whew. i understand how you feel, we were all looking forward to this.

panther27

Yea it is pretty damn frustrating,but as long as I will be able to get it,I'm good.But until then I will be on edge about it.

panther27

Yep and my MA said that if she gets that lost shipment in as well she will be sending it back-the whole thing is pretty messed up.

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Yep and my MA said that if she gets that lost shipment in as well she will be sending it back-the whole thing is pretty messed up.

Oh hells no! We must intercept that truck and get our makeup "fix"!

VitaBellaMakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
So I got off the phone with my Macy's MAC counter and they still have not received Heatherette yet!!The MA told me that their shipment comes from D.C. and they lost the shipment somewhere there,and not just to that counter,to this WHOLE region-which is like 15 stores.She then said that they wouldn't be getting it,which scared me,but she said that she meant it wouldn't be there in time for the 20th release date-MAC had to reorder and then ship it out to my counter and to all of the stores instead of finding the original shipment which means that Heatherette will not be arriving for another few days.So the MA said that it will be launching on the 27th instead and that she would definately be getting Heatherette tho.That's all that matters really as long as I am able to get it but still,WTH??Is this happening to anyone else?
angry.gif

the good news is that when things sell out you will still have a chance to get it at your counter.