Another long time lurker...

Vixstar

....yes, I have finally signed up after months and months of reading the reviews and drooling at the swatches and looks.

Hope to be able to add some reviews of my own and join in with the discussions.

A bit about me:

I'm based in the UK (work in London, live in Kent).
I'm still 20-something, though heading out of that bracket rather quickly! ;)
My natural hair colour is golden blonde, though at the moment it's black. I've got blue eyes and pale skin....luckily I'm a goth so I don't have to worry about bronzers and tans (MAC NC15, sometimes NC05)
I'm a bit addicted to duochromes and metallics. And gel eyeliners. And nail varnish. And odd lipgloss colours. And..and...and...well, and everything - like you, I'm addicted!

Today's face (for work): UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Deckchair pigment as eyeshadow, a smudge of Vanilla pigment to highlight, Blitz n Glitz liner, Plum Dandy lipstick.

Nice to 'meet' you all :D

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to the forum sweetie! and you are using some awesome products today! i love vanilla pigment and blitz and glitz liner!

Vixstar

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to the forum sweetie! and you are using some awesome products today! i love vanilla pigment and blitz and glitz liner!
Thank you very much! :D I have to say they're both staples for me - good basics that last all day at work (and drinks afterwards if I'm lucky ;)).