• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Another *my way of MU*

Pei

Thanks all *kisses*

flowerhead & Mami
greengrin.gif
, those are blue contacts. You might want to refer to this thread for the contacts:
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44154

exodus darling, now i remember tt the pigment appears patchy when put on "sticky face, due to my suntan lotion" and i used my fingers to blend after brushing!

hi pei ure so cute!and i love your contacts!are you currently in singapore?what's the brand/colour and where can i get them?can you sms me at 92764643 in case i don't get to check my email soon.i ll reply straight away
smiles.gif

Nolee

aww u look so cute i loove ur doll-like eyes ans skin, the makeup's very lovely as well, thanks for sharing...

cherrycola2201

Pei I can't access that page and get this error is there another way to see it? Thanks
smiles.gif

---
... you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Pei

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycola2201
Pei I can't access that page and get this error is there another way to see it? Thanks
smiles.gif

---
... you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

u'll hv to post up to 20 posts in order to read tt page!

Latest posts