Another new Mac addict!

Redaddict

Hi everyone,
I have a shiny new obsession... make up, specifically Mac make up. A couple of weeks ago the only Mac item I had wasa random girl about town lipstick but then I bought Viva Glam Cyndi mainly because I had only recently found out about the Viva Glam charity and I wanted to support it. Whoa. I fell in love with the lipstick. Then In The Groove came out (only very recently here in Australia) and I bought I like It Like That. I wore it for a couple of days obsessively re-applying because I loved it so much before going back and buying 2 more lipsticks, Jazzed (ADORE!) and All Styled Up and Right Image, a cremesheen glass. I love the glass so much I am thinking I might need to go back to buy more of the colours! I think the girls at my local Mac counter must think I am insane.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I am so glad I found this forum... others to share my obsession with - hooray!
th_DANCE.gif

Redaddict

Thanks for the welcomes, it's great to be here! By the way, I caved and bought the on the scene cremesheen glass. I knew I would. I just can't help myself!