Another newbie

Loraelai

Hi everyone
smiles.gif

My name is Ileana, I'm 25 and I'm a makeup addict from Italy.
I only just recently began getting interested in the world of cosmetics, it all happened more or less a year ago when I discovered Marlena's videos... so you'll have to bear with me, because I'm nowhere near as good as you all.
Well, at least I'm here to learn
th_DANCE.gif

I really love this community, so far: I have been lurking for a few days and there's already so much I'm learning
smiles.gif

Loraelai

Hey :)
I introduced myself but eventually I never posted due to lack of time. That's why I'm updating this topic and adding information about me.
I'm 26 now, of course, and I live near Milan. I still study at University because due to personal problems I had to quit. I resumed my studies this year and now I'm studying Foreign Languages and Literatures (English, of course, and Scandinavian Languages - my choice was Norwegian, but we are learning Danish and Swedish, too).
My favourite makeup brands are Lily Lolo (a British mineral makeup brand), MAC (of course: Warm Soul is the MOST BEAUTIFUL blush I ever tried on), Urban Decay (I just came home from Sephora holding a Naked palette. I LOVE IT!!!!!) and Essence (a German low cost brand). I also LOVE the colours for Chanel polishes but I have issues with them: even with a good top coat they never last more than a day without getting ruined, so I ended up buying dupes only :(
My other hobbies include reading and music (I took singing lessons for several years).
Well, that's all for the moment.
This time I will definately find the time to follow the forum more seriously, I love the fact that you can find so much information!!

naturallyfab

cool! I'm taking Italian next semester at college. Hopefully by December maybe you'll be able to understand my attempts!