Another One....

DaniPhiSig

Here's another neutral for you...nice daily look.

FACE--
Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation-TAN
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Powder-TINTED
MAC Powder Blush-BUFF

EYES--
Bare Minerals Eye Shadow-PEBBLE (lids)
MAC Eye Shadow-SATIN TAUPE (outer V, upper lashes & lower lashes)
MAC Eye Shadow-NANOGOLD (browbone)
Lancome ColourStay Eyeshadow-DAYLIGHT (browbone)
(I mixed the Nanogold and Daylight together on the browbone..something different).
Maybelline Colassal Volume Mascara-BLACK (one VERY light coat of this on
upper and lower lashes)

LIPS--
Chapstick
(I didn't feel like putting on any lipcolor, but eventually I did a couple drops of C-Thru blended in with the Chapstick).

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED!!

Here's photos of my eyes and cheek:
DSCN9983.jpg

DSCN9993.jpg

DSCN9992.jpg

Here's the Look in Natural Light:
DSCN9986.jpg

Here's the Completed Look Inside:
DSCN9995.jpg

madnicole

You are a gorgeous girl, with amazing skin and great bone structure, however most of your makeup looks looks very similar due to not great lighting and possibly a lack of primer or base to really emphasize the colours.
I would love love love to see you use some bold colours on either eyes or lips...
Good luck!

DaniPhiSig

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnicole
You are a gorgeous girl, with amazing skin and great bone structure, however most of your makeup looks looks very similar due to not great lighting and possibly a lack of primer or base to really emphasize the colours.
I would love love love to see you use some bold colours on either eyes or lips...
Good luck!

Thanks for the compliment!

I have yet to try a primer...I usually just do the BM over my eyes as a base and then apply the shadow. I have to make a run to Ulta today, so I was going to get some Urban Decay primer to try. I also am looking for a new lip color, probably in a berry color to try with the various looks for nighttime.

Thanks for the suggestion...I'll take some photos and see how they turn out!

LilSphinx

I totally agree with madnicole. While the looks on you are pretty, they all look like the same taupe shadows to me. I'm wondering if it's your camera, but I'm always very surprised at what you're wearing when I read your list of e/s products.

UD's Primer Potion is awesome and definitely worth trying. But if nothing else, maybe even try NYX's "Milk" jumbo eye pencil as a base. That should make the colors you're using really pop.

Best of luck!