another online store that sells fake mac

bellydancer

another online store that sells fake mac cosmetics, it sort of looks like brush111.com. I have a feeling they are run by the same people same chat window and everything also in the about us section this is what they say:

BeingSale
is dedicated to providing the best and newest designer products at a fraction of the cost. We start by purchasing original designer products, and shipping them to our factories in China . We then inspect every nook and cranny and purchase the same materials to ensure that the products we manufacture are virtually indistinguishable from the designer originals in every way.
thmbdn.gif

How weird that they say they are paypal verified. Also I thought this was funny. They have this on their site.

"If you request refund, dispute or deny a valid charge, your credit card account along with your name and address will immediately be added to a negative database. The negative database is shared by thousands of merchants on the internet, both large and small, and you will not be able to purchase goods or services from said merchants in the future. If you are UNSATISFIED with this site content you must explain reasons to receive a refund. You can do this in one day after join."

fashionjunkiexx

oh right okay, so they take original mac products and then replicate them? thats funny i dont remember mac ever making 88 palettes? :S

that statements obviously complete lies!