another photoshop thread

miz_becki

I'm thinking about buying it cause I have seen some people do such great work with their pictures!!
I'm kinda curious about what sorta cool things to pictures u can do apart from change the color of some stuff?
Is it possible to have a picture of yourself and make you seem more tan and things like that?..if your good at it, obviously it would take some practise =)
Also is it possible to have two pictures together and make it seem like the same picture? if that make sense

(niether of these pictures are me!! They're people off of myspace)
I thought these two were the same sort of size and quality pictures, say i wanted to make it look like they were both in the same picture, is that possible? Is that possible on any pictures? If anyone would be able to do an example..it doesnt have to be on these pictures, I just thought I could help you out and find the same sort of size/quality pictures.

boii.jpg

staciii.jpg

xxxx

kaliraksha

Lighting matters a lot in photoshop... and size... so for these two pics he looks a little closer than she does... plus the camera quality is completely different... with photoshop you can get it close.......... but it's not going to be entirely realistic... it's much easier to fix anything that two people were actually at... becaues the lighting and camera used are probably the same...

SugarAsh182

There are soooo many things that you can do with Photoshop! I want to take a class now just so I can learn more! I definetly think that it is worth buying! I have the newest version.

kaliraksha

Yeah... I have a great photoshop book and some of the stuff they do is just amazing... but it also requires a lot of patience... I haven't even looked through it besides the pretty pics because I start to do it and I'm like "ahhh!" and then stop =)

askewedmind

Probably the worst job ive ever done but it was less then 5 minutes and i havnt slept in like 48 hours. So hope it works.

merge.jpg

belleza

Woo.. I downloaded photoshop from Ares and I love it! It's been 3 years since I last used it and forgot how awesome it is!