• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Another Post :) Simple, smokey eye using only two eyeshadows - -

Kaminoke

I remember a look you did aaaaages ago with blues and dark soul... it was just as gorgeous as this one
smiles.gif

I love how you take your photographs as well.

JULIA

The quality of your pictures are absolutely wonderful! They're super pretty. I love this look a lot, it definitely simplifies the "smokey" look, which is great. Thank you for sharing this with us!

CajunFille'

I love this look sooo much. You can do so much with it, eventhough it is such a simple look. I just recreated it, but I used Blonde's Gold pigment instead of the Subtle pigment, since I don't have that one. Blonde's Gold worked really nicely for it too. I also used blacktrack as liner, just to make it a little more dramatic. Thanks for the inspiration!

TIERAsta

I SO need to work on simplifying! I would've wasted a million brushes and shadows coming up with this lol
smiles.gif
Gorgeous!

dangerousdiva

Love this look! I did it with the soft ochre p/p and all that glitters e/s since I don't have any pigments. Turned out great!