• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Another Post :) Simple, smokey eye using only two eyeshadows - -

sirenita79

I love your tutorials, good job.
thmbup.gif

Skrollan

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
I love your tuts! They're so simple and straight to the point. Please make more!

I agree completely with. This looks totally great and is so simple to do. Please let us see some more FOTD.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky
Awesome! Please post like a million more tuts.
smiles.gif

Agreed! This is a great tutorial. I think I'm going to copy it. Thanks!
smiles.gif

TIERAsta

simple & beautiful! i'm always in need of quickies (since i can't seem to get out of bed in the morning!)

helenoftroy1

Thank you for a great tips. I can't do the "V" very well. The TUT you have demo, would be a simple and great look for me. Thank you for sharing. I hope to see more of your TUT.

Thanks Helen
smiles.gif

Lndsy

This is sooo pretty! I love it!

Is subtle pigment a d/c'd product or pro or something because I cannot seem to find it anywhere. What is similar to it?