Another rant thread...

Xqueeze_me

He's English and came to Australia to work for a year. He was a manager of this cafe, Gloria Jeans, who hired me because he likes my attitude. A week later I was hired, he confessed that he liked me and kept telling me about his current gf who was a pain bla bla bla. So few days later, he broke up with her then got together with me a few days later. I kept asking if it was too soon and he said no. "I want the whole world to know that I have you as a girlfriend and I'm very very happy", he said.

For 3 weeks we were so happy and went on road trips together and all. Until one night when we had to attend his friend's bday on a Friday night. He didn't want to go but I insist that he go because his good friends are there. So we went. We were still ok until he went to get ice cubes with another guy friend and walked back to the apartment with his bestfriend who's a girl. There he started staying away me, not talking or standing close to me. (I found out later that his "friends" told him that its too early to have another relationship, etc etc). Later he got so drunk with his "bestfriend", locked themselves in their friend's room, broke their friend's bed and early next morning, he didn't bother saying hi to me or even look at me. *EDIT* His friends also said to him that ever since he's with me, HE never gets drunk with his friends so the friends placed the blame on ME. *I* did NOT place any restrictions on HIM, EVER! It was HIS choice to spend time with me.

We had a triple date on Sunday night, he was distant already by then and he told me he needs his "him" time so I gave it to him. Few days later, I had to find out from someone at work that we broke up. That asshole never said anything like that to me so I had to pull him aside to ask him that. He said, "I don't want to say it at work because it'll affect your work". What a FUCKTARD. We don't even see each other outside of work or talk on the phone or sms so how is he suppose to tell me, right? So for work's sake as well as workmates', I suggested we become friends then I started hating him more and more because he flaunted his relationship with his "bestfriend".

He went steady with his "bestfriend" who's an absolute bitch because she needs time to warm up to new people at work, which is absurd because she works in the hospitality industry. I suspect they went steady that night when I was pushed aside. (They became best friends at another cafe, Starbucks. I'm sure most of you know this chain!). The guy she liked before works at Starbucks and doesn't have feelings for her. Shattered. So she focused on HIM instead, second fiddle.

Another issue, I KNOW he gives out free drinks and then fingers were pointed at ME for constantly giving out free drinks when HE gave out more than me. He denied giving out any, which proves that he's a liar. I was used as a scapegoat but I didn't want to drag anyone else into this so I took ALL the blame and left the cafe for good a few days later. Just so you know.. I'd say 3/4 of the people who worked there for a while gave out free drinks and *I* took all the blame. I was so tempted to tell the boss, who is really money-faced, that the manager lied. I was SO angry!!! So I said to him, "Wow, now I know what it feels like to be accused". Just wanted to see his reaction when I said that. He got so pissed that he called the boss and I didn't lie to the boss who questioned me earlier. I told her the whole truth, about the free drinks that majority are from the loyalty cards. I admit giving out a few drinks but 99% are legit. One of the girls who I was really close with said they didn't get warned for giving out free drinks so I was dragged into this mess by someone who clearly wants me out of the cafe. NO ONE stood up for me when I was used as a scapegoat. Not even the girl who I was close with although she was the one who looked after me while I was crying my eyes out as well as getting my heart broken. I cried for a WHOLE week and I can't believe I wasted my tears over this ASS. My sister was overseas so I only had 2 friends to turn to.

Then I got invited to a friend's bday party, who's also his friend but HE wouldn't even talk or greet the friend just because we're friends with the bday boy. HIS ex was there and so we started talking, I confessed about the relationship to her and she was cool about it.

Now, I found out his ex-gf before me is a really GREAT chick who saved HIS ass by forcing him to go to work or else he'll lose his visa and get kicked back to England. His ex and I are now good friends. She still talks about him and still likes him. HE owes her $300 that he borrowed to go on an interstate trip. Bye bye to that $300 and my $20 for the triple date because HE didn't have money at that time. *EDIT* After he got his tax returns, which was more than AUD$2000, he NEVER bothered to pay back the money he owed us. He went shopping with his "bestgirlfriend" instead, probably bought her stuff and bought lots of new clothes for himself. GRRRRRR!!!!!

While we were together, he applied for a Permanent Residency visa with the support of the boss. He didn't get it because its EASY enough for an Australian to become a manager of the Gloria Jeans cafe so Australia does NOT need him. KARMA!

I swear and I really hope Karma will get back at him 10x for being such a pathetic being!!!! I'm glad it only lasted for 3 weeks.

Please don't feel sorry for me. I brought it onto myself. I have learned my lesson for having a relationship at work and am clearly over it BUT I just wanted to let it out. I'd rather talk about it than get bottled up. Blah!

ps: Apologies if this whole thing is disjointed. It's now 4.22am. HAHAHA!

CantAffordMAC

Well, that sucks. It sucks that he is such a loser lol. I guess it shouldve raised a flag when he broke up with his gf for you and started going with you so soon after that.

At least you seem to be doing good though. You have a great attitude about it. I couldn't agree more--karma will bite him in the ass. he just sounds pathetic, and petty. You can do better.
th_hug.gif

MACATTAK

It is a sticky situation. This guy doesn't deserve you. I've said it before in another post, "If they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you." As long as you have learned from this, you are way ahead of the game. Take care!

Babylard

ugh, what a loser. that's what I keep thinking while i am going through these relationships thread. They are very entertaining, but my god... people these days.... some people just really need to get hit by lightning.

good luck with the future. may both of us find a great man.. or woman
smiles.gif