another reason to take your makeup off at night!

mbee

ew. they have creepy little legs. i do always take off my make up before bed but this makes me not want to ever just pass out again. blaaah!

jess98765

eeeeeeeeewwwwhhhhhhhhh omg i read the first sentence and couldn't take anymore of it. those little things crawling around my lashes just makes me wanna go wash my eyes out right now!! ewhh

shopgood

lol @ mite poop.
i knew there were creatures living in our eyelashes, but never read about all the little details. it gave me shivers.. gross!!!
even our skin looks disgusting that close up. it's all flaky and crap. ewww *shiver*

jess98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
After reading this I'm really itchy...

lol
rofl.gif

thestarsfall

The Beauty Brains did a thing on this subject. The mites are supposed to be there, they help clean off dead skin cells and whatever. Too many = bad, but none = bad as well. Kinda like all those bacteria and such which live like....everywhere on you. haha...

Ms. Z

AUHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Opened, saw a critter, immediately closed site. This should have a warning label.

Miss World

OMG! I'm too grossed out now :S and kindda scared!! omg the part that said you sleep on a pillow that is a home to dust mites! and now that I've seen this I can't stop itching!!
ssad.gif

veilchen

Oh my gosh, how awful!! These things have legs?? That's just gross, bacteria at least have no real legs and tools to eat ...

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss World
OMG! I'm too grossed out now :S and kindda scared!! omg the part that said you sleep on a pillow that is a home to dust mites! and now that I've seen this I can't stop itching!!
ssad.gif

Yeh old mattresses and pillows are FULL of little buggies. There just so tiny we can't see em =p

Sanne

grosss!!! now I'll even clean my face even after partying when I'm stinkin' drunk and have only one hour left to sleep
winks.gif

NutMeg

You guys do know that if all of the little critters that live on and eat us were to disappear, we'd probably die? Our bodies are designed to work best with symbiotic relationships with other organisms. It's kind of gross to think about, but bacteria and microscopic organisms keep us alive and healthy.

dollbabybex

oh i never was my makeup off before bed!
surely you have gross things living on ur body and everywhere anyway?

saniyairshad

I'm RELIGIOUS about taking my make-up off at night. This article was really good, but it grossed the hell out of me
puke.gif

Corien

Something like that still scares me, even though there living tons off tiny bacteria things on and in our body, I still don't like to actually think about it :p Even though it is completely normal

Latest posts