Another retrofox $1000 haul (hk, look what you made me do)

retrofox

OMG here I go again...so I bought almost the whole collection minus the bracelet ($34???
WTF2.gif
, the keychain, and the petite makeup bag (too small!). I bought some doubles (notice the (x2) inserts), but I didn't want to pull them out of the package for this photo shoot so they aren't shown. Anyways, enjoy eyef***ing my $1000 haul!!!

100_0838.jpg

The goods!

100_0839.jpg

100_0842.jpg

The Medium Makeup Bag (Shown with a Sharpie so you can get an idea of the size). I actually really like the size and it even has a pocket in the inside (I put the purse mirror in it)

100_0843.jpg

Lovin the HK dolls so I got 2!

100_0844.jpg

The Brush Set...

100_0848.jpg

so here's my take: LOVE the cup, hate the brushes. The cup looks like a plastic cheap cup but its actually smooth hard plastic that feels is kinda heavy. It looks like it would fall over if you put full size brushes in it, but I put all 10 of my full size brushes in it (4 are face brushes) and it didn't even budge! The brushes on the other hand are horrible.

100_0845.jpg

100_0846.jpg

100_0847.jpg

Now, for those of you wanting to buy this set for the 187, DON'T! spend your money one the real thing cuz this is only the 187se duofiber (which means the white and black bristles are together, not seperate like the real 187). All together, these brushes feel cheep and I won't be using them, BUT I do l o v e my brush holder and will be using this to store my brushes! Hope this helped!

100_0849.jpg

Purse Mirror

100_0851.jpg

HK Lashes

100_0852.jpg

Palettes yay!

100_0853.jpg

Too Dolly!

100_0854.jpg

Lucky Tom!

100_0859.jpg

The TLC's! in: Popster and Pink Fish

100_0860.jpg

Pigments in: Milk, Mutiny (eBay), and Bell-Bottom Blue (eBay)

100_0866.jpg

Beauty Powder in : Tahitian Sand and Pretty Baby

100_0868.jpg

Blushes in: Tippy, Fun & Games

100_0871.jpg

Glitter Liners in: Kitty Power, Girl Groove, Glitterpuss, Her Glitz
BTW, these are awesome! Soooo pigmented! If you think your a fan of the UD glitter liners, try these and you'll never go back!

100_0872.jpg

Cremesheen glosses in: Boy Bait, Melt in Your Mouth, Ever So Rich (x2), Looks Like sin, Creme Anglaise, Petite Indulgence (x2)

100_0873.jpg

HK Lipglasses in: Fast Friends, Mimmy, Sweet Strawberry, She Loves Candy (x2), Nice Kitty, Nice to be Nice

100_0874.jpg

Cremesheen & HK lipstick in:Lavender Whip (x2), Fashion Mews (x2), Strayin', Cute-ster, Big Bow, Most Popular, Fresh Brew

NOT SHOWN: Springsheen and Dollymix Blush (palette)
I have 2 traincases coming and some awesome ebay MAC items your gonna wanna see so stay tuned!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

MzzRach

WOW - that is the HK motherlode! Enjoy.
winkiss.gif

Thank you so much for the details and close up photos of the brush set. I really wanted this, but since the brushes are so poor (the 109 looks awful), I would essentially be paying $49.50 for a Hello Kitty cup. Can't justify that one!

duch3ss25

Wowowowow! My screen is full of drool lol. Just saw HK online and thank you so much for the pics. Was also gonna get the brush sets (just because it's HK) but meh, they look like those being sold on ebay, except with the pink HK lettering. Thanks and enjoy that fantabulous haul!

Smokin' Jo

Im flabergasted!!! I wish i had 1k to blow on MAC...(lil voice in my head says damn lucky biotch) LOL...enjoy!!

PBunnieP

Ridiculously awesomely fantastical!
Wow...just wow. Everything looks so good! (even though I'm not a huge HK fan) But that bright TLC looks fab!
Enjoy!

loveisdisco

The popster TLC is awesome! my boyfriend made me buy mine and I really liked it once I put it on for sure.

Also I was less than impressed with the brushes as well, they seemed really flimsy and didn't even feel or look like MAC brushes.....but I got them anyway...ha

GlamQueen21

Awesome haulage!!!! I may get another Mimmy l/g and She Loves Candy l/g since I've been using them both to death! I like the Kitty Powder g/l and you are so right about the pigmentation!

SassyMochaJess

I loved your pictures they really show the items. And I too wanted the brush set just cuz its HK but now i rather spend that $50 on some more makeup hearing all the bad reviews.