~Another Shoot Picture~

*Luna*

Hello loves! My camera is no longer working properly and I am unable to photograph myself so here is a picture of some work I did 5/11/07 =)

Model: Tangent
Photo: DK Studios

Face: Don't remember the foundation
MAC Bronzing Powder
Breezy Blush

Eyes:
Coppering
Copperclast pig.
Nocturnelle
Fertile
Gorgeous Gold
Shroom
Blacktrack f/l
Ardell lashes... I'll have to try and remember which... possibly Claudia? I dunno, they are from the runway collection.

Lips:
Viva Glam VI

Same make up, 2 pix =)

Tangent051107-1966webdK.jpg

464d30d901c6b.jpg

I know the brows aren't the greatest but she "grooms them herself" and I'm not overly happy with the way the photographer edited the photo... it makes the coloring of her face look "off" but I swear... it looked great in person!

Thanks for looking!

DevinGirl

Holy cow - she looks flawless! Yeah, I can see what you mean about her face color looking off. Great job! I dunno though, her brows seem to fit her, unruly as they are. Could just be me... Her makeup's fantastic!!!
smiles.gif

*Luna*

Thanks Dev! And it's funny because you can see the different coloring in each picture and I didn't change a thing and I don't think it was a result of the lighting alone, *sigh* oh well. But really, Thanks girl!

Shimmer

You would HONESTLY be surprised how the lighting and angle of the lighting can change skintone in a photograph. If he changed ANY settings at all between pictures, they can look like they were taken on totally different days.

Nonetheless, excellent work.
smiles.gif

hotpink1326

I think you did an absolute wonderful job on this girls makeup as usual!!!

I do SOOO miss fotd's of you though
ssad.gif

midgetfury74

Wow, this is really great, i totally love her overall look. Do you know where she got the necklaces from? those are so super hot!

Latest posts