Another site to watch out for- ioffer.com

Makeupaddict88

So, I was googling an eyeshadow the other day to see what it looked like and this site came into my results. I decided to look at it and I just want to warn everybody the amount of FAKES on here. They have everything from brush sets, to pigment collections to supposedly MAC mascara (complete with a plastic package that looks like it came from the drugstore). I don't know if anybody knows about this site but thought I'd throw it out there. Here is the link to the supposed "mascara" that they claim is MAC.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/12-PC-M-A-C-...cara--93866606

You look and let me know what you think.

caffn8me

iOffer is jam packed full with fake stuff - see Counterfeit M·A·C from Thailand on iOffer

There is even a member of Specktra who has asked about iOffer because she wants to buy a fake;

Quote:
Originally Posted by more_please
I really want a replica Chloe bag (i usually don't do replicas, but these are sweet, and don't scream fake like most LV replicas) Have any of you ever bought stuff on there? Can you recommend/warn me about any sellers? thnx!

the bag, fyi http://www.ioffer.com/advSearchSold....dington&page=2

Replicas = fakes = illegal

The seller of the item listed by the OP, dreamskill, is based in Shanghai, China. Need I say any more?

Makeupaddict88

Wow, I can't believe that these people can rip customers off like that and not care. I don't know much about Ioffer, but I'm guessing it's basically like an Ebay. I messaged some seller because he was selling a "palette" of MAC eyeshadows and when I asked him what the names were he just responded with "see the picture" Good job at screaming out their fake to me.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
iOffer is jam packed full with fake stuff - see Counterfeit M·A·C from Thailand on iOffer

There is even a member of Specktra who has asked about iOffer because she wants to buy a fake;

Replicas = fakes = illegal

The seller of the item listed by the OP, dreamskill, is based in Shanghai, China. Need I say any more?

Lol Sarah,i suppose there's no accounting for taste
tong.gif

Fakes are just that fakes!
In my opinion why would you want to waste your money on replicas...buy some decent bags in places such as TKMax or take a trip to Italy ,they have some cheap but elegant bags....not necessarily famous label names
th_wink3.gif

These websites remind me of Del Boy and Peckham
th_LMAO.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupaddict88
Wow, I can't believe that these people can rip customers off like that and not care. I don't know much about Ioffer, but I'm guessing it's basically like an Ebay. I messaged some seller because he was selling a "palette" of MAC eyeshadows and when I asked him what the names were he just responded with "see the picture" Good job at screaming out their fake to me.

Lol I know
th_LMAO.gif
i have seen eBay sellers names appearing on that website especially those who were buying "MAC makeup brushes sets" just before Xmas,and reselling these on eBay for like £40 each
angry.gif

Another heaven of fakes is alibaba.com....hideous fake gear and counterfeited make up too oh my
ssad.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Lol Sarah,i suppose there's no accounting for taste
tong.gif

Fakes are just that fakes!

It's not just the fact they're not the genuine article, it's what sales of fakes fund. Fakes can even fund terrorism.

See Fake designer goods - yes or no?

caffn8me

Quote:
Wow, I can't believe that these people can rip customers off like that and not care.

They're criminals. Why should they care? Their "business" is ripping people off. They have no qualms about it.

Quote:
I don't know much about Ioffer, but I'm guessing it's basically like an Ebay. I messaged some seller because he was selling a "palette" of MAC eyeshadows and when I asked him what the names were he just responded with "see the picture" Good job at screaming out their fake to me.

LOL! Indeed
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
It's not just the fact they're not the genuine article, it's what sales of fakes fund. Fakes can even fund terrorism.

See Fake designer goods - yes or no?

Sarah..I knew that(about terrorism),there was a programme on Discovery channel sometime ago which was very informative
yes.gif

Sarah i think you,should write a guide for eBay with this info to educate people about the dangers of buying fakes etc!!!
I recall in one of your older posts you mentioned about the chinese even counterfeting milk
ssad.gif
and the consequences were deadly
angry.gif

I was at McDonalds,buying MC happymeal,for my son and was approached by the little chinese man with offer to buy DVDS,i politely declined even though it was abit hard to explain to my 6 year old son,about fake DVDS
th_confused_new.gif

Latest posts