another try at coppering

sookiepyo

I tried using Coppering e/s again and i liked it much better this time. The first time I used it I paired it with Humid and I didn't like it so much. I really wanted to find a way to use it since the I really lik the texture of the e/s. I paired it with Mulch this time and I think it flatters my skin tone more. What do you think?

yes, I know my hair is in the way but I just got it cut and didn't want the bangs cut too short because I want the flexibility to sweep them to the side
greengrin.gif

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

Products Used
Face: MAC Prep & Prime SPF 50, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Cheeks: NARS Laguna Bronzer, MAC Plum Foolery Blush
Eyes: (all MAC unless noted) Painterly paint pot, mulch e/s, coppering e/s, by jupiter e/s, kid e/s, smolder eye kohl, bobbi brown gel eyeliner in chocolate shimmer ink (my favorite gel eyeliner color!)
Lips: Blistex Silk & Shine, MAC Barely Lit Lipstick

Thanks for looking!

belldandy13

very pretty! i'm going to have to try this combo~ first i have to get mulch ;p your hair is GORGEOUS as well i wish mine looked like that!!!

Briar

That is a beautiful color combination, it goes great with your skin and hair color.

Latest posts