another use for accent red pigment

saucipinkbabydoll

So at work one day I asked my manager what she would reccomend as a nice red blush.She suggested the new accent red pigment and I thought she was a little crazy since it seemed to have a blue duochrome finish to it but the very next day for work I tried it on for kicks with my 187 brush and I kid you not it was beautiful! I loved the way it turned out and got many compliments on it.All you need is a tiny amount.Apply it like this use the end of your eyeshadow brush to scoop out a tiny amount of the pigment and put it on the back of your hand, then get your 187 brush and gently tap the pigment around and then swirl it around to get an even application on the brush .Then lightly buff it onto your cheeks.You will end up with a beautiful rosy glow.Try it sometime! This is my favorite use for this pigment.=)

ooh sounds wonderful!! I will try it. When I first got the piggie I thought, "What am I going to do with a whole jar of this?" Now I know. Thanks!

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I think that's how it was used also in the postcard look for Rockocco.

iagree.gif

saucipinkbabydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I think that's how it was used also in the postcard look for Rockocco.

You're right they used that and the red ccb =)

Anatevka

i had a sample that was going to waste.
i thought to add it to lipbalm.. but now i've decided to use it as a blush.

thanks so much.

d_flawless

i love using a little bit of pigment as a blush...apricot pink from sweetie cake looks really good on the cheeks, too.