antiperspirant / deodorant for sensitive skin recommendations

resin

hello!

i have sensitive skin and i'm wondering what the best antiperspirant / deodorant would work for me. someone told me that kiehl's makes one so i'm going to check that out but wanted to get more recommendations here!

user79

I recently bought a deodorant called syNEO 5, it's a deodorant that lasts for 5 days. I was so fed up with regular deodorants just not having the desired effect, so this one seemed like a good alternative.

http://www.syneo.de/pdf/Flyer_syNeo5_GB.pdf

It doesn't irritate my skin at all because it doesn't contain fragrances, perfume oils and emulsifiers. This stuff actually works! It's more expensive than those cheap drugstore products but you only need to apply it every 3-5 days so it lasts a long time. It's a bit different to use but I am loving it so far.

anaibb

I use Nivea (don't now if available in Canada) for sensitive skins. No perfume and really effective!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaibb
I use Nivea (don't now if available in Canada) for sensitive skins. No perfume and really effective!

I don't think you can buy the Nivea deodorants in Canada, I never saw them when I lived there. But I tried that one and I might as well have slathered on butter for all the dryness protection it offered.
nope.gif

makeupgal

I purchased the Kiehl's and it worked very well. I would suggest that you ask someone at the Kiehl's counter to squeeze some into a sample cup for you so you can try it out and see what you think.

jilliandanica

My HG right now is the Secret Clinical Strength in the fresh scent. Works like a dream and I haven't had any irritation at all. I don't even sweat a lot but this definitely keeps me smelling good and feeling dry =)