Anxiety Dream- the Makeup Version

redrosary

I thought some of you would be amused by this.

I have a job interview today and of course, I had the usual "late to the interview" anxiety dreams all night. In the last one, I was running late because I was in the office bathroom trying to get makeup on, but my face powder was going on orange and when I put mascara on my lower lashes, it looked like seaweed (all long and slimy)!

Call me paranoid, but I checked my compacts and it's my usual pale powder.
winks.gif

redrosary

Thanks. I think I did better than I'm giving myself credit for. Now I'm waiting and I hate that.
winks.gif

But my makeup looked good.
smiles.gif

Chelsea

I always have those dreams!! Or else I dream I have to pee and cant ever get to a bathroom and wake up and have to pee. lol.

redrosary

I didn't get the job- *@#$^ internal candidate. Grr. I'm so pissed off.

At least my MAC order arrived today (even though Deceptive's going right back). I realize it's not a good idea to try a new shade of lipstick once you've been crying, but this one made me look even worse.
ssad.gif
lol

What a day.

melozburngr

I totally feel you on the job thing- I've been interviewing for a job in my field for nearly a year and a half (the market is thin where I am for Graphic designers), and everytime I get an interview they tell me my stuff is awesome, and that they'll definitely call me, and then ultimately offer to someone else.. so frustrating!
angry.gif

But- what can you do but keep trying...

All the best in YOUR job search
smiles.gif

Latest posts