any anime lovers here?

-Cassandra-

I'm a total anime nerd...and proud of it LOL
I have seen TONS of diferent anime throughout the years, but here are most of my favorites are in no particular order , but as of right now my obession is with NaNa!!
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach
Death Note
Code Geass
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Eden of the East
NaNa
Red Garden
Rin:Daughters of the Mnemosyne
Gantz
Baccano
Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
OutlawStar
Sailor Moon

I personally enjoy anime because the time that is put in to creat deep rich complex characters and storylines.
...What are some of your favorite animes?

LMD84

i have a friend who loves anime so i have seen quite a few different ones because of her. personally i hated naruto though! i couldn't get into it (i watched about 4 episodes or so) but i just didn't like it. death note however is amazing and i love that!

-Cassandra-

i have a friend who loves anime so i have seen quite a few different ones because of her. personally i hated naruto though! i couldn't get into it (i watched about 4 episodes or so) but i just didn't like it. death note however is amazing and i love that!
WOOT WOOT
greengrin.gif
specktra is awesome I found a death note lover
greengrin.gif
I only liked Naruto to a certain point of the series I stopped watching it when it became really STUPID with all those idiotic fillers
sick.gif

Death Note is one of the most amazing animes
icon_eek.gif
. The jump from manga to the series is stunning. What did you think of Misa?I'll post a drawing I did of Ryuk soon
greengrin.gif
Can I post that here or would I post that in the say cheese section?

LMD84

WOOT WOOT
greengrin.gif
specktra is awesome I found a death note lover
greengrin.gif
I only liked Naruto to a certain point of the series I stopped watching it when it became really STUPID with all those idiotic fillers
sick.gif

Death Note is one of the most amazing animes
icon_eek.gif
. The jump from manga to the series is stunning. What did you think of Misa?I'll post a drawing I did of Ryuk soon
greengrin.gif
Can I post that here or would I post that in the say cheese section?
sorry i have only just seen your reply! i actually really like Misa! I think she looked cool and although sometimes acted annoying was a nice character - her back story was pretty dark and interesting. And you can post your pic of Ryuk here and in say cheese if you'd like! I can't wait to see!

I am also a huge fan of the Studio Ghibili films - my neighbour totoro is my favorite one and i could watch it over and over :) howls moving castle is another excellent one!

Goat Goat Etc.

I was president of an anime club in highschool-I look at anime a litte bit here and there now. But I'm so out of the loop now. Plus I haven't really found any other fans that seem cool and "cleaned up" nerds. I keep meeting really meek, socially retarded, and nerd rage filled people.
nope.gif

Latest posts