Any guesses for how long the Summerwear quad will be available?

Turbokittykat

It seems popular but I can't afford it at the moment. I'm wondering if I'll have a chance of getting it in a couple of weeks.

Turbokittykat

Anyone? Guesses please? I swear I won't hold you to your answers. I just need to know whether you all think I should try and swap for one of these quads now, or whether they will still be available in a couple of weeks. I'm in the UK so I can't check for myself or call Nordies to find out.

Hiya, I went to house of fraser in Croydon yesterday to get my sundressing stuff, and was surprised to see they had the summerwear quad there. So it is available in the UK, whether it's exclusive to h.o.f I have no idea. Just thought this might be of some help?

bellaetoile

speaking in american terms, my nordstrom still had TONS yesterday. they didn't have a tester, which i thought was wierd, and i had to actually ask for the quad, which may be one of the reasons it wasn't selling as fast...who knows...but i do want to go back and get it, i think, i just wish i knew better how the colors looked on..

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon~Squeezy
Hiya, I went to house of fraser in Croydon yesterday to get my sundressing stuff, and was surprised to see they had the summerwear quad there. So it is available in the UK, whether it's exclusive to h.o.f I have no idea. Just thought this might be of some help?

Thank you !!!
lol.gif
lol.gif

floweryu

I went to my Nordstrom's today (Pentagon City, VA) and they had plenty of quads, but just like the other person mentioned, they didn't have any samples out there. there was just a single Summerwear ad and an empty spot where the quad was supposed to be. But when the woman who worked there opened the drawer, they had plenty and the counter was far from crowded.