Any ideas for a Nortorious Eyeshadow dupe?

jetgirl

For some reason I really want to get this, but it seems to be discontinued, as is the Emotional Rescue palette that contained this. Any ideas for a MAC, etc dupe or another Nars?

jetgirl

Here is a look from "Makeup Your Mind". It is pgeon gray with purple undertones. (apparently)

022-ErinOConnor.jpg

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgirl
I'll take a look at that. I was wondering if softwashed grey would be similar.

The pigment? Softwashed reminds me of a grey periwinkle almost.

jetgirl

I've never seen it in person either! I like the photo
yes.gif
It says the eyeshadow is notorious. So actually, a good eyeshadow that matches the darker grey/purpley in the photo. Or pigment.

tvsnow

Best bet, find someone in the UK and have them order it for you as it's still on the narscosmetics.co.uk site.

jetgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvsnow
Best bet, find someone in the UK and have them order it for you as it's still on the narscosmetics.co.uk site.

That's an idea.
tong.gif

jetgirl

And they have the Emotional Rescue Palette as well as other really nice ones. I wonder why it's different?

tinkerbelle2001

I've tried to create the look from the Nars book 2 weeks ago....I've only used mac e/s :

Mac Gentle Fumes quad
Mac e/s Chill
Mac fluidline Blacktrack
Mac kohl power pencil Feline
Diorshow Iconic mascara

Nars Ninotchka blush
Nars Belle de Jour l/s
Kiehl's Lipbalm

this is the result:

dc1f52c7.jpg

c130b9a5.jpg

f86936ab.jpg

But it's a good thing I read that this color is so hard to find....I guess I shouldn't wait to order the Emotional rescue palette....

kimmae17

yeah the notorious eye shadow isnt like any other mac shadow i have ever seen. i have the emotional rescue palette and i LOVE it. i know mac just came out with a new collection with alot of greys. maybe one of them will be good
i think that pic of the smokey eye used ALOT more than notoroious.
001.jpg

the purple pallete is emotional rescue, and the grey shade is notorious its much lighter than that pic looks