any lipliner better than urban decay 24/7 liner?

redwhiteblue

I have only tried the basic MAC lipliner and I wasnt impressed. The colors are good but have no staying power. I love the urban decay 24/7s but the colors are limited in comparison with what I actually wear. does anyone have a rec for a similar formula of liner or a better liner?

Le-Saboteur

I have no idea what the UD liners are like so I can't compare, but I really love Ben Nye lip liners, the ones I've used are creamy and incredibly pigmented.

TISH1124

Actually, I have a lot of liners ...and I find that NYX has a great selection of colors and the quality on their liners are very good....and the price is amazing ...compared to what I paid for MAC, UD and MUFE

user79

The MAC Cremestick liners are great, much better than the pencil ones and last long.

xKiKix

^^^^ agree! i've only used mac lip pencil before but a mac mua recommended a cremestick liner and it goes on SOO much more creamier and it lasts for a very long time. i had it on the whole day and it didnt bleed or fade off.

aziajs

I would also suggest trying the cremestick liners. The downside is that they get used up quickly.

Latest posts