any lipsticks similar to mac flutterby?

Fairybelle

I unfortunately don't own Flutterby myself, but I did a search in Specktra and found some FOTD's and Traincase Collections that showed off this color on the lips, and in the tube. So, here's a list of colors that appear similar to Flutterby from what I saw:
Politely Pink, Pink Aura, Hue, and Gliss.
If these colors don't work, there are three more options:
1) Go to your nearest MAC counter if possible and carry what you have left of your Flutterby lipstick to try to do a match.
2) Go on Ebay and pay more, but get the same exact color (beware of fakes out there though...)
3) Find an online company that can re-create your lipstick from a swatch of color (or but of the lipstick itself) you provide them--do a search to see what's out there.

OR, maybe it is time to make the big switch and find another HG color that you will absolutely love? The Icon and Barbie collections are coming out, and both have a lot of potential lippies that you will most likey fall in love with.
Anyhow, good luck to ya, and let us know how your search goes!!

Winthrop44

I have it and it's my fave. It's a light pink beige lustre, nothing the same in the permanent line that I'm aware of. Of the permanent products as far as color I would say it may be closest to Blankety. Maybe by combining that with a liner and/or l/g you could come close.

Latest posts