Any NW45's use Becca? >>

doniad101

If so, what shade are you? I'm having trouble figuring out what shade I am in Becca concealer. TIA for any suggestions! Oh and I cant try Becca any where near me. lol.
cutey.gif

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
I have Becca foundation in Chestnut but not the concealor.

How do you like it? I'm going to Sephora today (yay!)

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
How do you like it? I'm going to Sephora today (yay!)

You know I like it but I rarely use it. I use Estee Lauder Double Wear about 95% of the time. I like Becca because the application is effortless and that coverage is great. The color matches more than perfectly with my skin and I love that. But the reason that use the Estee Lauder is because it's oil free, long wear, and transfer resistent. So I don't have to touch it up through the day. With Becca, you do have to touch it up and because I have super oily skin, it's too much for me to run around touching up on the hour. With Estee Lauder, I probably use blot powder twice a day. I think that Becca is absolutely perfect if you don't have oily skin or mind touching up frequently if you do have oily skin.

Vernita

I haven't tried their concealer. However I use Becca tinted moisturizer in Cognac and powder in Nutmeg when I just want an everyday casual look instead of using my NW45 foundation with NC45 powder (olive undertones but skin tone) and all the glam for the MAC look. I discovered Becca when I was looking into Make Up For Ever (MUFE) for my makekup kit at Sephora and asked the beauty advisor about alternative foundations. She made my face up with it and I really liked it.

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
You know I like it but I rarely use it. I use Estee Lauder Double Wear about 95% of the time. I like Becca because the application is effortless and that coverage is great. The color matches more than perfectly with my skin and I love that. But the reason that use the Estee Lauder is because it's oil free, long wear, and transfer resistent. So I don't have to touch it up through the day. With Becca, you do have to touch it up and because I have super oily skin, it's too much for me to run around touching up on the hour. With Estee Lauder, I probably use blot powder twice a day. I think that Becca is absolutely perfect if you don't have oily skin or mind touching up frequently if you do have oily skin.

Sheesh...my skin is so oily and I never touch up (just blot...don't even bother to powder
rofl.gif
) *Sigh* I'm currently using...maybe it'll help with the oiliness. Next time I head to Sephora I'll pick up a sample of the foundation.

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
Sheesh...my skin is so oily and I never touch up (just blot...don't even bother to powder
rofl.gif
) *Sigh* I'm currently using...maybe it'll help with the oiliness. Next time I head to Sephora I'll pick up a sample of the foundation.

I love getting samples. I get so upset when then apply the foundation and then I get home and realize that it doesn't work. Good luck.