any one used sonia kashuk's highlighting (skunk) brush?

anshu7

hey guys..cant afford mac 187..zeroed down to sonia kahuk's highlighting (skunk) brush.hav any of u used it?? is it any gud??some how i just cant justify spending 45$ on just a brush

chdom

There's reviews on Youtube & Makeupalley on this. I for one haven't seen this at any of the Target stores near me. I would like to pick one up as a backup to my 187.

Esme

I bought a bunch of SK brushes the last time I was in the US when they first came out, so about 2 years ago now and I have been using them and washing them weekly since. None have fallen apart yet, which to me is one sign of a good brush. I don't have that particular one, but I am very happy with the ones I have.
HTH

Nox

I have a skunk brush from coastalscents.com, I think it was like $12 or something like that. I know quite a few people have expressed concern about it being so cheap, leeching dyes and shedding, but I've had mine for several months now. After several washes it's held up nicely, it still performs like new. I've had both hits and misses with the company. But if it does degrade on you, you will definitely not be out of a lot of money.

esmeralda89

Ive wanted to try this brush but they dont have it at my targets and i cant find it on the website, i have the ulta hilighting profesional brush its the same as the 182 for 26 dollars and its really good no fall outs no bad odors

Kiss and Makeup

I also have the Coastal Scents version and it's really nice. I've heard concern about it bleeding/smelling/falling apart but mine's been great. I've washed it a few times (including deep cleaning) and it's held up really well. It does shed a bit, but the website even says that, and for $7.50 you can't go wrong. Mine didn't have a funky smell and hasn't shed more than the normal amount so I'm happy with it.

I have a SK eyeliner brush which I love. If the skunk brush is as high quality as the eyeliner brush it'll be great!

anshu7

starr1 I finally got hold of this brush and I love it. If u can find it, grab it! This is now one of the brushes I cant do mu without!

MrsRjizzle

ihave the 187 and a the sonia skunk brush. they are nothing alike. none that I have tried compare to the 187 especially if you use it wet like for foundation, moisteriser, etc. the sonia one I use for bronzer sometimes. but the 187 is worth the money

KellyBean

The Sonia Kashuk brush is far too large to be compared to the 187. I use it for fix+, and you probably could use it for liquid foundations, but for creamblush (which is why I bought it in the first place) it's way too big.

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyBean
The Sonia Kashuk brush is far too large to be compared to the 187. I use it for fix+, and you probably could use it for liquid foundations, but for creamblush (which is why I bought it in the first place) it's way too big.

But they are the same size. its very easy to compare the two. the sonia k highlighting brush has less bristtles than the 187 brush. But they are very similer in size and everything else.

Latest posts