Any photos of Beau yet?

Belladonnastrap

Bumping this to ask, is the date still April 15th? I keep hearing that it was moved to the end of May
ssad.gif

FemmeNoir

I'm not sure, but most proms are in May, so it would make sense that they release it in April.

Hopefully we will find out soon!

MizMac

As far as I know it's still on the 15th, I'm going to my update on the 12th. I'll know more about colors then, I'll try to take lot's of notes and swatches!!

Juneplum

hmmmm... must double check that then.. i called and the MA i spoke to said they're having an event on the 15th, but releasing on the 17th... hmmm.. will call them later!

AlliSwan

Okay, at the risk of being flogged with brush clutches (or whatever the flogging was being done with in that other post!) I looooove the quad. I needed another wearable lavender shade! Not like I will ever need another frosty color, or another pink, or even another gray, but they're sooo pretty together. Okay, I'm done gushing, it's making me sound way too girly!

Lolita

Apparently my link didnt work
smiles.gif
thanks to whomever fixed it.

I agree with Janice though, its boring, and kind of reminds me of the tease me palette

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
I agree with Janice though, its boring, and kind of reminds me of the tease me palette

omg that's the FIRST thing i thought when i saw it.. it looks exactly like the tease me palette and i already have that..
th_confused_new.gif
i'm bummed.. i was looking forward to the collection
th_confused_new.gif
.. anyway, i'm going to the preview on friday at nordies so i'll see if it redeems itself in person..
th_confused_new.gif

hopefully they'll have the ribbon glosses etc. there..