Any recommendations for an orange reddish lipstick?

knoxydoll

Tango is the first thing that comes to mind but it's quite pigmented and it's limited edition. It's from the Mattene collection. So Chaud might be another from the perm line that might be what you're looking for.

Kuuipo

NARS new lipstick Manhunt. Too redorange for me! (really pretty on the right complexion) NARS Scarlet Empress. Jungle Red.

lirola

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
Tango is the first thing that comes to mind but it's quite pigmented and it's limited edition. It's from the Mattene collection. So Chaud might be another from the perm line that might be what you're looking for.

You are SPOT ON.It is exactly the shade i am looking for because i have it but i am not crazy about the texture. I need sth that will not dry my lips as much. If you ever think of something i would love to get a recommendation from you;-)

lirola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
NARS new lipstick Manhunt. Too redorange for me! (really pretty on the right complexion) NARS Scarlet Empress. Jungle Red.

Thank you so much. I will look into it!

iheartangE

I really don't have any idea, because I would have suggested Tango haha!

But I think you should do the MAC live chat and ask them for a lipstick that's the same in color as Tango but a more moisturizing formula...maybe like a Lustre or something. They'll probably be able to help you
smiles.gif

Kuuipo

When a lipstick is too drying I apply a balm,blot,and then apply my lipstick or liner and then lipstick. MAC Pro actually has a good moisturizing base.