Any recs for a mint green eyeshadow?

MAC Melly

I love my shimmermint shadestick... please recommend an eyeshadow I can layer over it to intensify it? I have swimming e/s.. it's a bit dark for what I'm looking for... maybe juxt? TIA!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Metamorph is a good green that goes on it nicely i always pair up metamorph with all my greens i <3 green!

but its LE

but you can find it on ebay or somewhere!!!

melozburngr

does it have to be MAC? the milani cosmetics line has two nice mint colors- limbo lime (which isnt limey, really) and garden mist.

Onederland

moved to recommendations!

smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Meadowland,.. it is a bit more blue tinged than metamorph,.. therefore more "minty" looking,.. or I have a newfound love of Brill also!

LauraLara

IMG_3822.JPG
I need a recommendation too, I LOVE how illamasqua Bedaub looks in swatches, but by all accounts it's terrible. Is there any way to get that color and pigmentation without terrible creasing? I got that from darksideofbeauty.com oh and I really like their lavender color Dab, but same problem

DILLIGAF

IMG_3822.JPG
I need a recommendation too, I LOVE how illamasqua Bedaub looks in swatches, but by all accounts it's terrible. Is there any way to get that color and pigmentation without terrible creasing? I got that from darksideofbeauty.com oh and I really like their lavender color Dab, but same problem
Try using a primer under it and applying thin layers until you build the color up. Or you could apply primer the cream shadow and a powder shadow to set. Maybe Magnolia Makeup's Mint Julep. I just saw a YouTuber use the combo of Bedaub and Mint Julep this week.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Use a primer underneath. :nods: UDPP, TFSI, NARS ProPrime e/s base, LORAC Behind the Scenes, etc. (I have to wear primer under any eyeshadow, myself, otherwise stuff creases.) If you want a minty green powder eyeshadow, try Makeup Geek Shimmermint (I think it's a bit "dirtier", if you will, than Bedaub, though), Inglot #24 or #345 (latter is matte), or some other mint green eyeshadow that's out there.

LauraLara

I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went to buy the Magnolia mint color and they don't have it on their website anymore :( It would have been perfect, I was gna get Bedaub and Mint Julep and use them exactly like the girl in the tutorial.

LauraLara

What I've been doing is using this Nars eyeliner Barrow Street and just using it as eyeshadow. It's really hard to work with like that but the color is absolutely divine. Nothing compares. I've been using stila smudge stick in turquoise and mint julep too.