Any recs for some good pink eyeshadows?

Esperanza

Hi gals,

I just noticed that I don't have any real light pink eyeshadows in my traincase, could you lovely Speckra-ettes recommend me any?

I just own Jest, Cranberry and Sushi Flower and I'm an NC15, dark haired & brown eyes if that helps (otherwise see my profile). Of course I have a preference for MAC but I'm open to every other brands too
smiles.gif

Thanks very much for your precious help!

Hilly

I like Da Bling and Swish. Pink Freeze is a frosty pink, but i am not a fan...too chalky.

AfricanaEyes

I need some good pinks too...thanks for reminding me. LOL...anyway, I only own Full Force and it's amazing! I'm not sure if it was an LE or not, but it's such a nice pink.

Fuschia piggies are also hot too.

AllThatGlitters

Pink Venus-lustre
Da Bling-veluxe pearl, bright pink with gold reflects
Expensive Pink-veluxe pearl, pink with gold duochrome
Swish-frost

Pink eyeshadows are some of my favorites! Let us know what you decide to get. I'm an NW15-20 for referance.

me_jelly

My fav light pink shadow is apricot pink pigment - it's the only lighter pink that doesn't give me that "puffy swollen" eye look (lol, I have a problem with wearing pinks) - it's very versatile and also looks gorgeous as a blush or lippie (mixed with gloss/balm)

ductapemyheartt

PINK VENUS. it is one of my favourite shadows. it is a gorgeous soft pink with a bit of glitter in, absolutely gorgeous. and goes on really well.

stephie06

I recommend Pink Venus or Petalescent. I'm NC30 so Petalescent didn't really show up on me but I think it would look good on you. It's a light pink and I think it would compliment your current pink collection
smiles.gif

saj20052006

Swish is my favorite. But also try

Expensive Pink
Playful (Barbie Collection) is a very light pink
Pink Opal Pigment is pretty and light.

Esperanza

Woow! Thanks ladies for your advices, I made a list with all your recommendations, sure I'll let you know
smiles.gif

Esperanza

Hello girls, I'm going to a MAC shop this afternoon, looking for those shades of pink you recommended to me. I'll let you know as soon as I find something! Thanks again ladies!

Esperanza

I went to MAC yesterday and I finally ended up buying Expensive Pink, I really like it! Plus it's a Veluxe Pearl and I really like the finish
eyelove.gif

I looked at Pink Venus and Petalescent, I might buy these next time, they looked very nice too.