any recs on "not so thick" eyebrows?

friend_of_MAC

I would love to hear different recs on what to do with these eyebrows? I would really like to make them appear full but natural. Any constructive critism is welcomed....
smiles.gif

click to view larger detail.....

eowyn797

if it's a matter of growing them out, i've heard great things about that Ardell Lash Accellerator stuff (or whatever it's called...)

Love Always Ivy

kind of massage your brows everyday to help stimulate growth and its really just a matter of time and waiting for them to grow in =/

Beauty Mark

If you're stuck with sparse brows (I am), take an eyebrow pencil and lightly fill them in with short strokes, nothing too hard unless you want the Joan Crawford look

j_absinthe

Well, if you don't want to wait for them to grow in-or if they just won't grow in at all-just get yourself either a brow pencil or some matte eyeshadow and lightly draw them in using the pencil or a brow brush. As far as color, a good bet is to usually go with whatever the root of your hair is.

jenii

Would you consider growing them out, and then once they've completely grown back, reshaping them?

I let my eyebrows grow out a couple of years ago, and it turned out the natural shape was pretty, so I mostly leave them alone except for cleaning up a few stray hairs now and again.

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
If you're stuck with sparse brows (I am), take an eyebrow pencil and lightly fill them in with short strokes, nothing too hard unless you want the Joan Crawford look

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
joan crawford