Any Red Lipstick That Do Not Turn Pink?

stormm

I'm looking for a true red lipstick from drugstore. On my lips all reds turn magenta, so frustrating. Anyway I'd appreciate if you can give me some suggestions :) Thanks!

Dolly Snow

There are a few you can try......Hopefully some of these work for you.

Nyx Snow White is a deep blue toned red. So maybe but it might be to dark.
Nyx Electra is a true red.
Nyx Chaos is a bright blue red.
Rimmel lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 01.

sheROCKS

I love NYX's matte reds, perfect red & pure red. Maybelline's very cherry and are you red-dy are my favorites. I want to try Milani's new lipsticks! I heard they are great!

stormm

Revlon certainly red
th_e2cloud9.gif
I use it a lot!

i love revlon lipsticks, definitely will check it out!

Dominique33

I'm looking for a true red lipstick from drugstore. On my lips all reds turn magenta, so frustrating. Anyway I'd appreciate if you can give me some suggestions :) Thanks!
Try the l'Oréal Colour Rich ones, the formula is quite good. If you find Bourjois where you live the Rouge Edition ones ( very creamy formula though ).

stormm

There are a few you can try......Hopefully some of these work for you.

Nyx Snow White is a deep blue toned red. So maybe but it might be to dark.
Nyx Electra is a true red.
Nyx Chaos is a bright blue red.
Rimmel lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 01.
i have snow white and love it
heart.gif
but it's a bit dark. i'll check out electra and chaos, thnx!

stormm

Try the l'Oréal Colour Rich ones, the formula is quite good. If you find Bourjois where you live the Rouge Edition ones ( very creamy formula though ).
i live in us so no bourjois :( but i will check out color riche next time i go to cvs :)

Itaihoshi

i've had that problem for forever! my two reds i use now are "Summer sunset" color sensational from maybelline and "Salsa lessons" from wet n wet ^^ hope that helps!