Any suggestions on being Britney for Halloween?

vivalamac

I am being Britney and my husband is being K-fed, of course the trashy britney, any suggestions on what to wear??

MACATTAK

Since it's trashy Brittney whatever you decide to wear, make sure it's without underwear!
th_roll1.gif
Oh and btw, I was looking through some magazines & she wears a lot of hats, big glasses, and loves Starbucks
smiles.gif

dollbabybex

last halloween we had a white trash theme... my friend kelly was britney...
the first girl in the photo... she had on underwear , a cap and a shirt... like the everytime video... a baby in her arms... and made sure she was smoking a fag at all times
smiles.gif

im the one in the leopard print leggings... i was just white trash
smiles.gif

amoona

i so wanted to do this haha but i thought of it after i bought my costume. ok u must remember to wear ripped fishnet stockings. wifebeater with your bra straps falling off the shoulder and a trucker hat.

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Since it's trashy Brittney whatever you decide to wear, make sure it's without underwear!
th_roll1.gif
Oh and btw, I was looking through some magazines & she wears a lot of hats, big glasses, and loves Starbucks
smiles.gif

That is hysterical about the no underwear, because it's so true.

I would defiantly not wash my hair for a few days, wear western boots, and fishnet stocking with holes. Oh, she likes to wear see through stuff with her bra showing through. Bra is optional. Chewed off nail polish is a common look for Ms. Brit. hmm. Oh, she likes to wear caps with mini dresses and those darn boots. I would have a big purse full taco wrappers, MC Donald's bags, fake bottle of sleeping pills, ice cream cone wrappers, and one of JT's CD's.

You can go with literally any hair color too.

user79

Someone posted this on another board I post on. It was a guy that dressed up as Britney in her VMA's performance outfit. On the back of his bra, he wrote "IT'S BRITNEY BITCH"

n889065067_1523237_44.jpg

LOL!

janwa09

Definitely fishnet stockings with giant rips in them worn under a miniskirt! And either a platinum blonde wig or shocking pink wig with big sunglasses.

MAC_Whore

In mouth: Cigarette

Left hand: Starbucks Venti Frappacino

Right hand: Empty urine sample cup for random drug test. You can go around all night asking people to fill it for you so you don't get busted by your parenting coach.

In Purse: Make sure you have a court order that prevents you from visiting your kids.

Car: As you pull up to the party, back into someone's car....but don't tell them. Make sure someone films it to play on TMZ.

On head: Skanky wig. Hell, it could even be on backwards. No one would think anything of it.

On leash: Dog that you will lose interest in within minutes and give to shelter.

Hmmmm.....that's it.
lol.gif

BTW, yeah I totally agree about the hat thing. She is always wearing those hats! Great costume idea. Sooooo many options!