Any Tampa area MAs?

AlliSwan

I am moving to Tampa (in like, 48 hours--EEK) to go to IADT for fashion design and am sad to leave my favorite MAs behind. Are any of you gals in the Tampa area, such as Int'l Plaza? Store, counter, whatever?

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
I am moving to Tampa (in like, 48 hours--EEK) to go to IADT for fashion design and am sad to leave my favorite MAs behind. Are any of you gals in the Tampa area, such as Int'l Plaza? Store, counter, whatever?

Leila aka MACGoddess is a MA in International Plaza Mall at the freestanding MAC store. Though I haven't had the chance to have my face done by her (she's always busy), she does awesome work and you can call and schedule an appointment with her. Hope that helps!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
Leila aka MACGoddess is a MA in International Plaza Mall at the freestanding MAC store. Though I haven't had the chance to have my face done by her (she's always busy), she does awesome work and you can call and schedule an appointment with her. Hope that helps!

YES! Leila rocks!
clap.gif

chocula

I'm not an MA, but...

Welcome to Tampa! Don't forget, there is a pro store at Mall of Millinea (sp?) in Orlando (an hour or less depending on traffic) and a pretty decent CCO at the outlet shops in Ellenton (about 45 mins. south of Tampa, depending on traffic).

There are several great MAs at the International Plaza free-standing and at Nordie's MAC counter. Unfortunately names escape me at the moment ...

For other bay area locations...
Becky at Westshore Mall Saks (Tampa) is awesome. She does fabulous masks and has a great artistic eye.

Nick and Krystle at Dillards Countryside Mall (Clearwater, Pinellas County, across the bridge) are great too. Great makeup and people skills!

My "home" counter is Dillards Tyrone (St. Pete, Pinellas County). I love Alex to bits. Her eye looks are incredible. Tom and Shannon are wonderful too.

Lots of good MAC artistry/love going on here!

Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocula
I'm not an MA, but...

Welcome to Tampa! Don't forget, there is a pro store at Mall of Millinea (sp?) in Orlando (an hour or less depending on traffic) and a pretty decent CCO at the outlet shops in Ellenton (about 45 mins. south of Tampa, depending on traffic).

There are several great MAs at the International Plaza free-standing and at Nordie's MAC counter. Unfortunately names escape me at the moment ...

For other bay area locations...
Becky at Westshore Mall Saks (Tampa) is awesome. She does fabulous masks and has a great artistic eye.

Nick and Krystle at Dillards Countryside Mall (Clearwater, Pinellas County, across the bridge) are great too. Great makeup and people skills!

My "home" counter is Dillards Tyrone (St. Pete, Pinellas County). I love Alex to bits. Her eye looks are incredible. Tom and Shannon are wonderful too.

Lots of good MAC artistry/love going on here!

I love Shannon at the Tyrone Dillards too! Really, the whole staff there is pretty good. They help you when you need it, leave you be when you want it.

chocula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprout
I love Shannon at the Tyrone Dillards too! Really, the whole staff there is pretty good. They help you when you need it, leave you be when you want it.

Yes, the whole staff is pretty fantastic. That counter is like the best kept MAC secret in the Bay area. It's a shame they are stationed all the way in the back of the cosmetics department. They should be in the front!

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
YES! Leila rocks!
clap.gif

Aww thanks guys!! My ears were burning, but it is good to see that I was being talked about all positively!

I think I know the Shannon one of you mentioned as well, she is a friend of another MA at my store and she is the coolest, absolutely hilarious!

ette

Hey Leila! I was at the store the other day and was in a rush so I didn't have time to introduce myself but your MU was gorgeous!! This was Thursday, you had on a brown and blue eye combo. LOL I sound like a stalker but you looked too busy and my little brother was getting antsy!

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Hey Leila! I was at the store the other day and was in a rush so I didn't have time to introduce myself but your MU was gorgeous!! This was Thursday, you had on a brown and blue eye combo. LOL I sound like a stalker but you looked too busy and my little brother was getting antsy!

Aww...make sure and introduce yourself the next time you are in!! Hopefully the store starts to slow down a little bit, it has been absolutely nuts lately. I look forward to meeting you, and thanks for the compliment! ;-)

Cosmopolitics

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocula

I love Shannon, she's such a sweetheart. I've kind of made the Tyrone counter my "home" counter too, because they don't pressure you to buy anything, help you out when need be, etc.

AlliSwan

Aw thank you guys so much! I finally got my internet up and running here (life without internet SUCKS!) and was able to check this page again. The freestanding store was absolutely MOBBED at int'l and I was tired and cranky so decided I'd better hit the counter another day. I will definitely be in though!

Indigowaters

Quote:
Aw thank you guys so much! I finally got my internet up and running here (life without internet SUCKS!) and was able to check this page again. The freestanding store was absolutely MOBBED at int'l and I was tired and cranky so decided I'd better hit the counter another day. I will definitely be in though!

Yeah, it's been that way lately. I was thinking about going today myself, but I don't know.

MACGoddess

Quote:
I'll be hitting up Int'l tomorrow--and probably both the MAC store and the counter!

Did you ever come in to the store Alli? One tip I can give you is that if you come to the store during the week and as early in the day as you can, I can guarantee for at least the next few weeks there will be very few people in the store, hence more one on one time with an artist!!

It has definitely slowed down a bit since the holiday season and I am soooo happy! That means that when I see a customer I have helped, or is a friend of mine I can actually come talk to you even if you are with another MA... I got to chill with IndigoWaters the last time she came into the store FINALLY and it was so nice to be able to!

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
It has definitely slowed down a bit since the holiday season and I am soooo happy! That means that when I see a customer I have helped, or is a friend of mine I can actually come talk to you even if you are with another MA... I got to chill with IndigoWaters the last time she came into the store FINALLY and it was so nice to be able to!

I know! After two or three hit and misses, I finally got to talk to you. I love that store!
thmbup.gif