Any The body shop lovers on here?

pinkstar21

So I started to purchase body butters from the body shop this year. I think I'm becoming addicted to the lovely smells and textures of the body butters and light moisturizes such as the coconut milk lotion.

Any The body shop lovers on here?

doodlenails

There was a Christmas limited edition cranberry products few years ago! And right, that one was very good! I had ginger one after that - liked it more than regular lines, too! Still have cranberry candle - bodybutter long gone!!

Dominique33

Mango, Grapefruit, Shea butter, cocoa butter, enriched with vitamin E, Honey, argan, Raspberry, chocolate, Almond, coconut and others too. Mango is really good for dry areas, dry skin. Grapefruit is much lighter, nice for summer. I also have White Musk and White Musk Libertine, others ( some are discontinued ), the Monoï balm is good too IMO, I love the body butters
heart.gif
The best for dry skins is the hemp body butter but it smells not so good. Vitamin E is my go-to body butter, I often use Mango on my feet and now the Argan one.
I love the body mists
heart.gif
and the body scrubs ( mostly coconut, shea butter and cocoa butter )
I don't like their skincare that much, they just don't work for my skin. But I do love the fragrances esp. White Musk !

brendabee88

I love the Body Shop!! I am obsessed with the satsuma and grapefruit body butters. Im curious to try out there new wild argan oil stuff.

nicolaxo

I've just started buying the body shop products around Christmas last year and I'm in love. The Satsuma body puree is a really good lightweight moisturiser that sinks in quickly, I can't stand having sticky skin from moisturisers. Also loved the brazil nut shower cream, can't wait to repurchase that once I get through some of the other shower gels that I've accumulated.

The prices in Australia have recently dropped too, so it's a bit less expensive now which is great.

joty

I love the Strawberry and Satsuma scented products, especially the Body Butters, and the new Body Sorbets.